would you back Shepherd if he got Houllier?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No because

a) we have a manager

b) FAT **** would still be at newcastle

c) Houillier was a sack of shit in England.

Aye, poor Liverpool having to build those ****ing trophy cabinets! What a **** that Houllier was!

tbh, shite cup competitions dont interest me a great deal.

Two League Cups, the FA Cup, the UEFA Cup and the European Super Cup don't interest you? What does

the FA Cup is ok. the rest are piss. Especially if you beat Alaves in the final to win.

Is that why we would struggle to win any of them?

No because

a) we have a manager

Aye, poor Liverpool having to build those ****ing trophy cabinets! What a **** that Houllier was!

Two League Cups, the FA Cup, the UEFA Cup and the European Super Cup don't interest you? What does

the FA Cup is ok. the rest are piss. Especially if you beat Alaves in the final to win.

Aye fuck the UEFA cup, we are too good for that! :roll:

No because

a) we have a manager

Yes. Has no-one got that we're shit yet? i.e. we're not the Real Madrid stature team that many people seem to think we are...

No because

a) we have a manager

Yes. Has no-one got that we're shit yet? i.e. we're not the Real Madrid stature team that many people seem to think we are...

That's why we should be happy with an FA, League or UEFA Cup. And you think being the best team in Europe is piss?

No because

a) we have a manager

That's why we should be happy with an FA, League or UEFA Cup. And you think being the best team in Europe is piss?

... which one of those competitions makes you the best in Europe?

the point being, why bother making your overall goal to become a perennial Carling cup winner? if people insist on naming future managers, why a tinkering money wasting French man? Why not make a poll about whether we'd accept Wenger, Mourinho or Ancellotti as our new manager? at least they're not as shite... I mean, its not like its any less likely than Houillier leaving Lyon.

... which one of those competitions makes you the best in Europe?

the European Super Cup. The Champions League winner vs the UEFA Cup Winner

lol touche, it is however a pointless friendly as everyone who knows anything about football would tell you.