Newcastle 1 - 2 Blackburn - 27/09/08 - Post match reaction from page 10

JH

Guest LucaAltieri

Ah shite, another loss  :undecided:

Well, an offside goal, a red card that should have been and a strong second half performance by the sounds...right to feel slightly aggrieved?

We deserved a point as we played better in the second half. However, part of that might be down to Blackburn sitting back and protecting the 2-0 lead.

So Keegan's role was to get a half-arsed under populated squad to play above themselves and just about make mid table and his leaving having exposed how weak and based on confidence that squad is that somehow remains his fault?

f*** right off.

Aye, leave king Kev alone.

It's not his fault he done a runner at the worst possible time leaving the club in the s***.

Which other manager wouldn't have "done a runner" if put under the same circumstances ?

Jose Mourinho? How about Bobby Robson?

If you're not happy having players bought for you then he should have gone when Jonas arrived, not on the day after the transfer window closed which was the worst possible time.

If it was any other manager the fans would want him hung by his bollocks.

Jonas was the first player, and Keegan was happy with anyway...So what is your point ?

But Keegan had never seen him play and admits he had to look him up on the Internet, so my point is obvious.

If he's not happy having players bought in without his approval then why didn't he walk then?

I'm not sure why it so hard for you to understand something simple like this...There were BETTER players wanted by Keegan that should have made the team much much stronger but Wise and co decided to bring Xisco, and that Uruguayan kid who are unknowns and never were going to strengthen an already weakened team by the sales of Milner without the approval of Keegan...

Xisco just looks like a Spanish Ameobi so far tbh..

This is the reason the Arsenal model would never work here, tits like yourself shooting players down less than a month after they joined, I wonder if the Arsenal fans were on Adebayor's back this soon when he looked on par with Shola?

If you think the Arsenal model would ever work here you sir are an idiot. It starts with being able to determine the potential in players, and excuse me, but so far nothing I have seen from Xisco suggest he is about to rip this league apart anytime soon. Re Adebayor, he got a lot of stick when he first broke into their team, but the potential was there (I definitley saw it) so he was worth perceveiring with. We paid 6 million for Xisco, about the same as City paid for SWP or about twice what Arsenal paid for Van Persie; who do you think looks more 'promising'..?

I've already said it wouldn't work here and used tits liek yourself as the example why, it reminds me of the Man Utd fans who wanted Evra and Vidic after their first game or the mongs who were slagging Oba off after he had made 3 starts for the club too.

Easy for you to claim now that you always noticed Adebayor's potential, and you accuse me of saying things different now they've happened. :lol:

The fact is young players need time to adapt and luckily for us Dutch tits like yourself are not in the stands, now go and follow Feyenoord or what other club you claim to be your first team.

So Keegan's role was to get a half-arsed under populated squad to play above themselves and just about make mid table and his leaving having exposed how weak and based on confidence that squad is that somehow remains his fault?

f*** right off.

It's not his fault he done a runner at the worst possible time leaving the club in the s***.

Which other manager wouldn't have "done a runner" if put under the same circumstances ?

If you're not happy having players bought for you then he should have gone when Jonas arrived, not on the day after the transfer window closed which was the worst possible time.

Jonas was the first player, and Keegan was happy with anyway...So what is your point ?

But Keegan had never seen him play and admits he had to look him up on the Internet, so my point is obvious.

If he's not happy having players bought in without his approval then why didn't he walk then?

I'm not sure why it so hard for you to understand something simple like this...There were BETTER players wanted by Keegan that should have made the team much much stronger but Wise and co decided to bring Xisco, and that Uruguayan kid who are unknowns and never were going to strengthen an already weakened team by the sales of Milner without the approval of Keegan...

Like who?

f*** right off.

Like who?

Like the ones he identified but were never bought...

f*** right off.

Like who?

Which were?

Warnock and...?

f*** right off.

Like who?

Which were?

Warnock and...?

Ronaldinho, Lampard and Thierry Henry ;) j/k

f*** right off.

Like who?

Which were?

Warnock and...?

They weren't Xcisco and the Uruguayan kid...They were Keegan's type of players...

f*** right off.

Like who?

Which were?

Warnock and...?

They weren't Xcisco and the Uruguayan kid...They were Keegan's type of players...

So basically you haven't got a fucking clue what you're on about, so shut up.

Still a matter of principle though isn't it? Or are you saying principles go out of the window depending on how good the player is?

Btw the majority of fans thought we needed a striker as top priority.

The principle is simply: is the manager allowed to manage, or not? If Keegan felt Coloccini and Jonas were players he needed, then why should he complain? For all we know, he might even have complained, and then conceded they improved the squad and got on with it. No manager expects to operate in a vacuum.

And btw this top priority striker has so far not played in a single game we haven't lost.

Again you're missing the point, Keegan said he left because he couldn't manage and didn't want players brought in over his head, well Jonas was brought in over his head (he's said himself he knew nothing about him and Wise and Jimenez come to him with him signed) so why not go then?

It seems to me you're making excuses for him not walking then.

As for Xisco, nearly this entire board thought we needed a striker and after watching us against Arsenal with Shola up top it was pretty obvious, he hasn't been in a game we've picked a point up from because a combination of Keegan walking, the fans protesting and Ashley announcing the club is for sale has knocked us on our ass and we're struggling to pick ourselves up from it all, so that little dig at the signing holds about as much weight as the rest of your argument.

when did keegan say he knew nothing about him and was presented with him signed? the first we knew about jonas was the announcement, complete with ready made quotes from keegan about how other clubs were in for him and how good a player he was. sounds like he knew who he was by the time he signed.

again, keegan said there is a problem if manager's have players brought in that they dont want. he never said he didnt want jonas or coloccini.

Did you miss Keegan's interview after the Man Utd game then?

He said Wise and Jimenez came to him and said they've got this player in called spiderman, Keegan said he looked him up on the net and seen that he put his mask on after he scored but joked that after looking at his goal stats it wouldn't be very often.

I'm sure king Kev battled on to the end though like the trooper he is. :thup:

so where did Keegan say he didn't want Jonas? must've missed that too.

This is the reason the Arsenal model would never work here, tits like yourself shooting players down less than a month after they joined, I wonder if the Arsenal fans were on Adebayor's back this soon when he looked on par with Shola?

If you think the Arsenal model would ever work here you sir are an idiot. It starts with being able to determine the potential in players, and excuse me, but so far nothing I have seen from Xisco suggest he is about to rip this league apart anytime soon. Re Adebayor, he got a lot of stick when he first broke into their team, but the potential was there (I definitley saw it) so he was worth perceveiring with. We paid 6 million for Xisco, about the same as City paid for SWP or about twice what Arsenal paid for Van Persie; who do you think looks more 'promising'..?

I've already said it wouldn't work here and used tits liek yourself as the example why, it reminds me of the Man Utd fans who wanted Evra and Vidic after their first game or the mongs who were slagging Oba off after he had made 3 starts for the club too.

Easy for you to claim now that you always noticed Adebayor's potential, and you accuse me of saying things different now they've happened. :lol:

The fact is young players need time to adapt and luckily for us Dutch tits like yourself are not in the stands, now go and follow Feyenoord or what other club you claim to be your first team.

hang on, you just said it'll never work here cos people write-off players immediately, then just use man utd fans writing off Evra and Vidic in their first game as an example of this.

just wondering, how have Evra and Vidic got on since theyve been at man utd?

f*** right off.

Like who?

Which were?

Warnock and...?

So basically you haven't got a f***ing clue what you're on about, so shut up.

You shut up with your idiotic valuation of Xisco and the other Uruguayan kid...If you had a bit of brain cells you would agree players brought in by Kevin Keegan would for sure be better because he knows better what the team and the fan need and want...

Still a matter of principle though isn't it? Or are you saying principles go out of the window depending on how good the player is?

Btw the majority of fans thought we needed a striker as top priority.

The principle is simply: is the manager allowed to manage, or not? If Keegan felt Coloccini and Jonas were players he needed, then why should he complain? For all we know, he might even have complained, and then conceded they improved the squad and got on with it. No manager expects to operate in a vacuum.

And btw this top priority striker has so far not played in a single game we haven't lost.

Again you're missing the point, Keegan said he left because he couldn't manage and didn't want players brought in over his head, well Jonas was brought in over his head (he's said himself he knew nothing about him and Wise and Jimenez come to him with him signed) so why not go then?

It seems to me you're making excuses for him not walking then.

As for Xisco, nearly this entire board thought we needed a striker and after watching us against Arsenal with Shola up top it was pretty obvious, he hasn't been in a game we've picked a point up from because a combination of Keegan walking, the fans protesting and Ashley announcing the club is for sale has knocked us on our ass and we're struggling to pick ourselves up from it all, so that little dig at the signing holds about as much weight as the rest of your argument.

when did keegan say he knew nothing about him and was presented with him signed? the first we knew about jonas was the announcement, complete with ready made quotes from keegan about how other clubs were in for him and how good a player he was. sounds like he knew who he was by the time he signed.

again, keegan said there is a problem if manager's have players brought in that they dont want. he never said he didnt want jonas or coloccini.

Did you miss Keegan's interview after the Man Utd game then?

He said Wise and Jimenez came to him and said they've got this player in called spiderman, Keegan said he looked him up on the net and seen that he put his mask on after he scored but joked that after looking at his goal stats it wouldn't be very often.

I'm sure king Kev battled on to the end though like the trooper he is. :thup:

so where did Keegan say he didn't want Jonas? must've missed that too.

Where did Keegan say he didn't want Xisco or Nacho either? He doesn't, what he has said is that he needs to be able to manage and has a problem with players coming in over his head yet has previously said that Jonas was brought in over his head but decided not to walk then, leaving it to a time that will hurt us the most.

If you're walking on principles then at least do it when t first happens.

Anyone else had a look at our fixtures coming up?

We're f***ed.

show us a list of fixtures were we are not fucked

Saturday, 04 October 2008

Coca-Cola Football League One

Peterborough v Newcastle United, 12:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, 08 October 2008

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Rotherham v Newcastle United, N2, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 11 October 2008

Newcastle United v Brighton, 15:00

Saturday, 18 October 2008

Millwall v Newcastle United, 15:00

Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Newcastle United v Leyton Orient, 19:45

Saturday, 25 October 2008

Newcastle United v Walsall, 15:00

hang on, you just said it'll never work here cos people write-off players immediately, then just use man utd fans writing off Evra and Vidic in their first game as an example of this.

just wondering, how have Evra and Vidic got on since theyve been at man utd?

You could have pointed out how Oba has improved since he's been here too, my point was that our fans are too quick to get on players backs and while some players rise above it and prove fans wrong others suffer because of it.

No surprise to see you playing on words though, Johnny. O0