Newcastle 1 - 2 Blackburn - 27/09/08 - Post match reaction from page 10

JH

"We were disappointed with the penalty but sometimes when you're in front of 45,000 fans you don't get that luck," added Ince"

FUCK OFF, should have had a stonewall penalty few seconds earlier when there was a deliberate handball when Geremi was just about to head the ball from 2 yards. Then Nelson got away with a very bad tackle which should have seen him getting sent off with another yellow card. N'Zogbia hobbled off and we didn't even get a free-kick  :angry:

I thought Charlie played okay in the middle of the park, he is headless at times but he is one of the few players we have that can beat a player

Bassong out his depth going forward as he was the other night against Spurs but I think atm he is our best defender. He should play CB & any of our poor CB's can partner him.

Xisco is woeful.

When Shola went on & Owen went to right wing wtf!!! Thank the lord there was a stoppage in play not long after so soft lad Chris could re-jig it.

What also pisses me off I flick the Betis V Real Madrid game on & the co-commentator  is saying Betis is like Newcastle United.....is there no escape.

An appalling, truly appalling first-half. In the second we were much better. Saw the best of Duff I've seen against decent opposition while he's been with us. A point wouldn't ahve flattered us, which is not say they didn't deserve their victory.

For a side playing in the tumult of late they rallied well. We had eight players missing, some of whom would definitely have played, others of whom would have made the bench look stronger.

We just need to hang in there.

That was my first game this season, so I'm oblivious if this is a common occurance, but why was there a small group sectioned off by police in the away end?

I was curious about that as well as they were cordoned off before most of the other Blackburn fans were in.

I've obviously been watching a different match to some. Xisco was miles off the pace and didn't win much in the air, Duff was rubbish, Colo didn't challenge for the second goal, it was a stonewall penalty, Zog got taken out on the edge of the box and got nowt. We were rubbish in the first half, improved in the second but ran out of ideas. Blackburn were not very good.

All in all it is a desperate situation.

Any names on the avatar Tsunami??

I watched the second half on a pretty poor internet stream, but we looked decent from what I saw. I have a question though. If Kinnear was in the locker room at half time, and gave interviews about the match. Why the hell couldn't he have picked the team and managed it??

Any names on the avatar Tsunami??

I watched the second half on a pretty poor internet stream, but we looked decent from what I saw. I have a question though. If Kinnear was in the locker room at half time, and gave interviews about the match. Why the hell couldn't he have picked the team and managed it??

I don't have her name (someone did find her). Kinnear only arrived last night & wasn't in a position to pick a team. He'll have seen enough from the first half performance to see where the problems lie and will hopefully address these during training.

We have players who are not good enough others have no confidence and others who are hiding during games.

I've obviously been watching a different match to some. Xisco was miles off the pace and didn't win much in the air, Duff was rubbish, Colo didn't challenge for the second goal, it was a stonewall penalty, Zog got taken out on the edge of the box and got nowt. We were rubbish in the first half, improved in the second but ran out of ideas. Blackburn were not very good.

All in all it is a desperate situation.

Pretty much bang on.

Baggio assures me this squad is top 10 material so don't worry njs. Wise has improved the squad, no doubt.

I find it funny you moaning about Keegan not getting what he wanted yet you were crying like a girl when we put a bid in for Warnock.

:lol:

Aston Villa fans weren't too keen on buying Knight and Harewood but that's why Martin O'Neill is their manager, why brummie is not and why they're winning every week.

A comment like that just shows how little you understand about football. A manager is always the most important person at the club and your remarks about "I'm glad Keegan's gone because he wanted to keep Milner" just prove your total ignorance of how football works.