Super duper difficult trivia quiz.

James

Is there any truth in the story about Milan mistakenly signing Blissett, thinking they were getting John Barnes?

i heard they just bought the english leagues top scorer and didn't realise he was a man of colour till he stepped off the plane.

Is there any truth in the story about Milan mistakenly signing Blissett, thinking they were getting John Barnes?

Story I read a while back was Milan scouts watched Barnes in one game wearing the number 10 shirt for Watford and were impressed, then next game they went they saw the number 10 have a good game again and signed him, only this time it was Luther Blissett who was playing.

How true that is, I've no idea. :lol:

Guessing is the only way to find out.

Being the sad guy that I am, I've been through the World Cups of 1990-2006 and I can't find any others who fit the bill.

Trick question?

Being the sad guy that I am, I've been through the World Cups of 1990-2006 and I can't find any others who fit the bill.

Trick question?

i give it a minute or so and if i dont get the answer then i'll make joke answers in an attempt to appear not bothered even though it's bugging the nads off me.

Trick question?

I've gone back as far as 1982-still fuck all that I can see.....how long ago did he play Fab?

Trick question?

I've gone back as far as 1982-still f*** all that I can see.....how long ago did he play Fab?

i think "premiership" gives it away billy.

edit...in my own mind i'm convinced the last one isn't english.