Colours or not in Sunderland

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

heh, nice one..

plane leaves in an hour or so, I'm drunk enough to handle it, so I'll be seeing you depraved Geordie bastards tomorrow .. howay the lads!

btw, if you see a flare in the stands and a guy getting arrested, help him out.. or something

Have to say there was about 500 of us down on the Metro and not one black and white shirt to be seen.

Well my mate had a toon top on but he had his coat done up when we were on the metro, probably didn't fancy passing Seaburn in it.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

heh, nice one..

plane leaves in an hour or so, I'm drunk enough to handle it, so I'll be seeing you depraved Geordie bastards tomorrow .. howay the lads!

btw, if you see a flare in the stands and a guy getting arrested, help him out.. or something

Did you throw the firework at the police horse?

heh, nice one..

maybe I did..

anyway, a short report from my quick trip, just for the sake of it..

I arrived at Newcastle on Friday night, hit the clubs with my friends.. the city was buzzing before the game, such a positive, warm feeling.. had a great night. I forgot how much I love the city and how friendly people are over there..

I enjoyed the next day, despite the defeat.. it was crazier than I thought it'd be..

..and the guy that told me to take notice of the transition between Newcastle and Sunderland.. fucking hell, you were spot on, my friend.. Sunderland, what a dump.. I swear it can rival even Bulgaria's biggest shitholes of towns.. and the people.. I got the impression that 90% of the population is charvers..

heh, nice one..

maybe I did..

I arrived at Newcastle on Friday night, hit the clubs with my friends.. the city was buzzing before the game, such a positive, warm feeling.. had a great night. I forgot how much I love the city and how friendly people are over there..

I enjoyed the next day, despite the defeat.. it was crazier than I thought it'd be..

..and the guy that told me to take notice of the transition between Newcastle and Sunderland.. fucking hell, you were spot on, my friend.. Sunderland, what a dump.. I swear it can rival even Bulgaria's biggest shitholes of towns.. and the people.. I got the impression that 90% of the population is charvers..

:lol:

heh, nice one..

maybe I did..

..and the guy that told me to take notice of the transition between Newcastle and Sunderland.. f***ing hell, you were spot on, my friend.. Sunderland, what a dump.. I swear it can rival even Bulgaria's biggest shitholes of towns.. and the people.. I got the impression that 90% of the population is charvers..

Is that not a bit of an insult to Bulgaria ?

When people say that (tell the truth) about Sunderland in this country they get told off by politically correct people for doing so.