Ramos sacked; Harry Redknapp takes over at Spurs

Menace

Guest neesy111

Doing transfers at Madrid is like playing FM with unlimited cash....."Oh no...Ruud's injured.....let's go buy Huntelaar!" Frankly, they are just as good as Barca, so the manager is the difference.

well they did sell robinho for 32 million and didn't replace him

Rmoas was sensational in the Spanish league though, I think that's most important. Capello could crash and burn with England and go back to a top job in Italy.Same kind of situation in my opinion.

I think Ramos might do ok. Different culture different response from the players. The players were great when Ramos arrived but they were sick by the time he left. Exactly the same squad are getting much better results now, and I think it's because the players understand the English game with Redknapp and probably got a bit confused under Ramos.

Rmoas was sensational in the Spanish league though, I think that's most important. Capello could crash and burn with England and go back to a top job in Italy.Same kind of situation in my opinion.

Only for a couple of seasons though. Before Sevilla he'd managed more clubs than Steve Claridge goal hanged for.