Kinnear transfer plans

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest labrowski

So you click on the thread marked "transfer plans", and it's just more folk saying how bad xisco is... Howay man, that's not a transfer plan is it? (now al just wait for the people to say "hope we can get rid in January!")  :tickedoff:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4447560,00.html

Martins swears by Kinnear

Nigerian loves Irishman's approach

Last updated: 3rd November 2008

Obafemi Martins insists the Newcastle squad is firmly behind interim boss Joe Kinnear.

The Nigerian admits he loves the style of Kinnear's approach on the training pitch since the former Wimbledon manager took charge.

Martins says confidence is now high and the players are all working hard for the Irishman.

"What I like about him, is that he gives you all the confidence," Martins told Sky Sports News.

"He loves swearing a lot and I love it, as he doesn't care, he just wants us to play well and get three points.

"Now we have won the last game we want to continue like this."

Martins admits he would have few qualms should Kinnear be given the Newcastle job on a permanent basis.

"I think for me, I don't have a problem with him as he is doing his job," he said.

"The important thing is to win, and we as the players have to help him."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4447560,00.html

Last updated: 3rd November 2008

Obafemi Martins insists the Newcastle squad is firmly behind interim boss Joe Kinnear.

The Nigerian admits he loves the style of Kinnear's approach on the training pitch since the former Wimbledon manager took charge.

Martins says confidence is now high and the players are all working hard for the Irishman.

"What I like about him, is that he gives you all the confidence," Martins told Sky Sports News.

"He loves swearing a lot and I love it, as he doesn't care, he just wants us to play well and get three points.

Martins admits he would have few qualms should Kinnear be given the Newcastle job on a permanent basis.

"I think for me, I don't have a problem with him as he is doing his job," he said.

Martins also bulled KK up when he arrived - its all about getting picked regularly.

didnt know where to put this but here seems as good as anywhere!

:coolsmiley:

Guest Sniffer

Actually, xisco does look like s****. No pace and not much of a shot taht I've seen so far. 5 mill is a joke and somebody is laughing all the way to the bank. Probably a few cockney twats not that I'd mention any names.

what do you think of coloccini and gutierrez ?

Pair of them are definitely better than we had. Ask me again at the end of February when I see how they handle the winter but they both are OK IMO.

As for xisco, pace is not something you switch on and off just because you come on for 20 minutes. You either have it or you don't and from what I've seen so far there is nothing in his game to suggest he is any faster than shambles. I couldn't really give a fuck what deportivo fans think as spanish fans rated the likes of luque and marcelhino. Just about sums them up really.

Actually, xisco does look like s****. No pace and not much of a shot taht I've seen so far. 5 mill is a joke and somebody is laughing all the way to the bank. Probably a few cockney twats not that I'd mention any names.

Pair of them are definitely better than we had. Ask me again at the end of February when I see how they handle the winter but they both are OK IMO.

As for xisco, pace is not something you switch on and off just because you come on for 20 minutes. You either have it or you don't and from what I've seen so far there is nothing in his game to suggest he is any faster than shambles. I couldn't really give a fuck what deportivo fans think as spanish fans rated the likes of luque and marcelhino. Just about sums them up really.

Just about sums some Newcastle fans up that they would right off a promising young lad, who by all accounts has worked hard whenever he's been on, after a tiny number of appearances.

Xisco is a hard working average squad player. Not sure about Nacho but I think the loan ends soon anyway.