One lump or two?

Guest Heneage

Offer Duff and £3 million for Franck Ribery.

Just for a laugh.

:lol:

The OP is hilarious.

Come on then Enlighten us with who you would buy in January. You regularly sit in your ivory tower flinging shite.

It's just not worth even discussing transfer targets, man. Aside from the fact that January is virtually impossible to negotiate effective dealings (which people constantly seem to forget, including our manager), we've got no idea where the fuck the club is at the moment. I don't think he's going to give Kinnear significant funds to spend either, that'd take the fucking piss like. :lol:

Plus no one with any sort of top-flight profile is gonna make the step down to Newcastle, especially someone like Laursen or Elano who are in almost completely stable situations.

It's so hard to make any sort of judgements, regarding whatever issue, about the future when the club's in this sort of limbo. I just pray to God that we are sorted by January and we're in a stable table position.

The same applies, though.

An obvious comparison to make is Bobby Robson's Newcastle side getting to the last sixteen of the Champions League with Hughes-Bramble-Dabizas-Bernard, who were all individually pretty w*** at the time (Ollie improved a lot later on). Team spirit and team chemistry though, and you can do anything so long as they've got atleast a spot of ability.

nah Bernard was at his absolute best then tbh. Very good anol

I'd be satisfied with a couple of loan deals like. Kinnear has got absolutely no right to be negotiating the sales and purchases of six individual players when he is never, in a million years, the future of this club. Even if Ashley takes it off the market, i'd doubt that he'll keep Kinnear on. If by (another) stroke of cruel luck, he is still in charge of the team by January, then he should be permitted to a couple of loans if he wants.

But as i said in my last post, haven't we already learnt (every single year) that January is extremely difficult to construct any effective, serious recruitment? Six deals in the January window? It's never gonna happen man. It better fucking not do, anyway.

Grow up eh, why not take up the offer. Same with toons taylor if its not jibes about what im studying its other petty jokes.

Ok Piers.

Someone who can run at defenders through midfield, and someone who can protect the back four, allowing zoggy on the left, Jonas on the right, big man little man combo upfront, and that's if things at the club were sweet. Right now a sale is all am thinking about.

Sorry if i didn't use any 'typical good Dutch Technique' clichés and list my Jan transfers, i've been at work all night not playing the new FM demo (sorry to use that, but that's exactly how you sound)

An obvious comparison to make is Bobby Robson's Newcastle side getting to the last sixteen of the Champions League with Hughes-Bramble-Dabizas-Bernard, who were all individually pretty w*** at the time (Ollie improved a lot later on). Team spirit and team chemistry though, and you can do anything so long as they've got atleast a spot of ability.

I can remember us all being absolutely gobsmacked at his performance in the San Siro tbf... he started to pick up towards the end of that season i reckon. Was generally regarded as pretty tosh at that point, wasn't he? Was usually on the bench i think, actually. Viana-LuaLua-Bernard was Bobby's substitution trio was it not?

I can remember us all being absolutely gobsmacked at his performance in the San Siro tbf... he started to pick up towards the end of that season i reckon. Was generally regarded as pretty tosh at that point, wasn't he? Was usually on the bench i think, actually. Viana-LuaLua-Bernard was Bobby's substitution trio was it not?

Don't think so, we were a very good side at that point and Bernard was a key player. I thought he was the business.

Apparently makes a good crepe now though.  :undecided:

Bernard just makes me think about how fine the line is between succeeding as a footballer and failing. He made it, yet one bad career choice in terms of contracts ended it. Imaging what it must be like lower down?

Ah you're probs right. He was shite at one point, though. :razz:

He wasn't like, not unless you're in the camp of him being shite all along.

Bernard was my favourite player after Shearer. Was mortified when he left. Think i'm just being harsh tbh, though i'm sure when he was first in the side he was pretty pap. Nearly went to West Ham n'all iirc.

Ah you're probs right. He was shite at one point, though. :razz:

He wasn't like, not unless you're in the camp of him being shite all along.

Bernard was my favourite player after Shearer. Was mortified when he left. Think i'm just being harsh tbh, though i'm sure when he was first in the side he was pretty pap. Nearly went to West Ham n'all iirc.

Roeder as well.

Guest Heneage

Grow up eh, why not take up the offer. Same with toons taylor if its not jibes about what im studying its other petty jokes.

Ok Piers.

Someone who can run at defenders through midfield, and someone who can protect the back four, allowing zoggy on the left, Jonas on the right, big man little man combo upfront, and that's if things at the club were sweet. Right now a sale is all am thinking about.

Sorry if i didn't use any 'typical good Dutch Technique' clichés and list my Jan transfers, i've been at work all night not playing the new FM demo (sorry to use that, but that's exactly how you sound)

Why do you have to attempt to patronize me at every avenue? Why can't you be mature enough to say "Ok this is what I think" instead you have to go with another old joke about how I study Journalism. And the fact that I noted a trait of a player that is very common in Dutch players, as it is the way they are trained as children its not a cliche, its a fact the majority of Dutch professional players have good technique as it is something well drilled in Holland.

As for FM, I hardly think everyone of those is totally un-attainable and I was giving examples of the type of player we need, I did at no point say "these are what we must get". Read the title, and stop trying to look and big and clever in front of the other boys. It just makes you look stupid.

Ah you're probs right. He was s**** at one point, though. :razz:

Not as a regular though. :razz:

He was raw in his first full season when we finished 4th, but Elliott & Distin played the majority of that season at left-back.

Aye, he was mainly used as an attacking sub in that season - he scored an absolute rocket at Blackburn to bring him onto the scene, scored against Boro on Boxing Day and in the 6-2 against Everton as well.

When Distin fucked off, he was first choice LB from that moment on. As TT says, it's fucking amazing what happened to him.

Guest Heneage

He was raw in his first full season when we finished 4th, but Elliott & Distin played the majority of that season at left-back.

Aye, he was mainly used as an attacking sub in that season - he scored an absolute rocket at Blackburn to bring him onto the scene, scored against Boro on Boxing Day and in the 6-2 against Everton as well.

When Distin f***ed off, he was first choice LB from that moment on. As TT says, it's f***ing amazing what happened to him.

I remember going to Everton was a tremendous game Solano, was on fire that day. Bernard left over money did he not? He was on roughly 20-30k, and wanted closer to 50. Shame he was a tremendous left back on his day, goal against Arsenal when we lost 3-2 was quality.

When Distin f***ed off, he was first choice LB from that moment on. As TT says, it's f***ing amazing what happened to him.

I remember going to Everton was a tremendous game Solano, was on fire that day. Bernard left over money did he not? He was on roughly 20-30k, and wanted closer to 50. Shame he was a tremendous left back on his day, goal against Arsenal when we lost 3-2 was quality.

Thought the one against Chelsea was his best.

Ok Piers.

Why do you have to attempt to patronize me at every avenue? Why can't you be mature enough to say "Ok this is what I think" instead you have to go with another old joke about how I study Journalism. And the fact that I noted a trait of a player that is very common in Dutch players, as it is the way they are trained as children its not a cliche, its a fact the majority of Dutch professional players have good technique as it is something well drilled in Holland.

As for FM, I hardly think everyone of those is totally un-attainable and I was giving examples of the type of player we need, I did at no point say "these are what we must get". Read the title, and stop trying to look and big and clever in front of the other boys. It just makes you look stupid.

Please list other times where i've 'patronized you' (very big word for you (deliberate there cupcake)) or had a pop at the old 'Journalism' please?  :lol:

Guest Heneage

Ok Piers.

Please list other times where i've 'patronized you' (very big word for you (deliberate there cupcake)) or had a pop at the old 'Journalism' please?  :lol:

May I ask what your profession is please?

Ok Piers.

Professional piss artist.

Guest Heneage

Ok Piers.

Jorunalist too then ha!

But no come on whats your job?

Ok Piers.

Jorunalist too then ha!

But no come on whats your job?

Computers.

Here anyone know what the other song to Public Domain: Operation Blade was? They both got released at the same time, but there's another version, anyone know? (lost all my MP3's in a moment of technical stupidity)