Finances web-site

macbeth

You and your type are inclined to fall back onto this kind of spitting the dummy out stuff rather than having to admit you were wrong.

I responded to this above. With regards to your post on page 2 I was just annoyed by the whole 'Ooh look, i'll stick in a post about how everyone was wrong' tone. I didn't read the rest of the thread, no. Sorry about that.

The lied comment was tongue-in-cheek; I know you don't care. It's similar to my feelings about your posts, I just bit that time. I'll try not to do it again.

Don't worry Dave,

I was right about Dalglish, right about Souness, right about Roeder (so far) and I'm right about Shepherd, stick with me and you'll do alright.

HTL is totally predictable he quotes posts that people are supposed to have made then fails miserably to substantiate his lies.

According to him i did not want Robson, total lie; I said Keegan had a bad defence, total lie;

I never say anything positive about Shepherd; I've said he always makes money available for his Managers etc. etc.

Its all part of his makeup, he cannot help himself, similar story with NE5, but it makes for banter for a short while before it becomes boring.

So lets stop this nonsense and get back to proper debating without malice, sarcasm and making things up, if thats possible.

Row Row Row the boat gently down..... (HTL's school song)

Have a fun day and expect a result tonight.

there's no malice whatsoever from me John, I am just waiting for you to backup your opinion that Dalglish would fail - which I presume you made at the time he was appointed - with a better suggestion and a good criteria for appointing the perfect manager for Newcastle if you think winning 4 league titles, 2 FA Cups and 3 manager of the year awards to be a recipe for certain failure. Not to mention Gullit winning the FA Cup and leaving behind a team in the top 3 of the league. You can tell us your blueprint, and if you are too shy to send it to the board of NUFC PLC, pm it to me and I'll send it and take the credit instead.

You and your type are inclined to fall back onto this kind of spitting the dummy out stuff rather than having to admit you were wrong.

I responded to this above. With regards to your post on page 2 I was just annoyed by the whole 'Ooh look, i'll stick in a post about how everyone was wrong' tone. I didn't read the rest of the thread, no. Sorry about that.

The lied comment was tongue-in-cheek; I know you don't care. It's similar to my feelings about your posts, I just bit that time. I'll try not to do it again.

Don't worry Dave,

I was right about Dalglish, right about Souness, right about Roeder (so far) and I'm right about Shepherd, stick with me and you'll do alright.

but you loved the board who sold our best players for over 30 years and left us on the brink of the 3rd division, right ?

The trouble is its bloody difficult to see if a Manager is "good" with the  money or not before you apoint him - unless you get some like the Crewe manager

I thought Souness was a shit apointment but not because I thought he was a bad money man - it was that he was shit team manger

The trouble is its bloody difficult to see if a Manager is "good" with the  money or not before you apoint him

It’s certainly something that Fat Fred seems to find difficult, even though, with five managers in ten years, he's had a lot of practice. You'd hope he'd learn from his mistakes, but he seems to be getting worse at it.

The trouble is its bloody difficult to see if a Manager is "good" with the  money or not before you apoint him

It’s certainly something that Fat Fred seems to find difficult, even though, with five managers in ten years, he's had a lot of practice. You'd hope he'd learn from his mistakes, but he seems to be getting worse at it.

I thought you would have learned by now that you always back the wrong guy too  :lol:

I thought you would have learned by now that you always back the wrong guy too  :lol:

Good to see you agree that Fat Fred backs the wrong guy.

If you could ever learn to stop putting words into other people's mouths and actually debate like a grown-up, you might even find people start taking you seriously.

If you could ever learn to stop putting words into other people's mouths and actually debate like a grown-up, you might even find people start taking you seriously.

so are you happy that you got what you wanted when you said you wanted Bellamy out and Souness to spend a fortune to create his own team ?

so are you happy that you got what you wanted when you said you wanted Bellamy out and Souness to spend a fortune to create his own team ?

Obviously no danger of anyone taking you seriously in the near future, then.

Don't worry Dave,

but you loved the board who sold our best players for over 30 years and left us on the brink of the 3rd division, right ?

You're wrong, again.

I didn't love the old board, get your facts right, I don't think Shepherd is any better that's all.

Maybe he's just got better with practice, something Shepherd has been incapable of doing so far.

Don't worry Dave,

You're wrong, again.

I didn't love the old board, get your facts right, I don't think Shepherd is any better that's all.

so you think buying England players and qualifying regularly for europe is no better than selling England players and looking into the old 3rd division  :lol: :lol: classic ........

Maybe he's just got better with practice, something Shepherd has been incapable of doing so far.

Well, he's nothing but a WUM, as he's always been - as you know, which makes it even more laughable that you agree with him

Don't worry Dave,

You're wrong, again.

so you think buying England players and qualifying regularly for europe is no better than selling England players and looking into the old 3rd division  :lol: :lol: classic ........

I see your putting your own slant on things again.  bluelaugh.gif

Well, he's nothing but a WUM, as he's always been - as you know, which makes it even more laughable that you agree with him

I understand your way of thinking, agree once, always agree.  That'll be why you loved Freddy once so always will.

On the issue at hand – the fact that Fat Fred has led the club into decline for long enough – you and HTL are just about the only ones on the forum who don't agree with me.

I guess you think that everyone on the board is "laughable". I suspect the feeling is mutual.

On the issue at hand – the fact that Fat Fred has led the club into decline for long enough – you and HTL are just about the only ones on the forum who don't agree with me.

I guess you think that everyone on the board is "laughable". I suspect the feeling is mutual.

you wanted Souness to build his team, you wanted the board to load him up with cash.

Don't worry Dave,

You're wrong, again.

I see your putting your own slant on things again.  bluelaugh.gif

I've just highlighted it to make it easier to read and understand your own comment

:lol:

you wanted Souness to build his team, you wanted the board to load him up with cash.

Nothing could be more irrelevant than what you think I wanted.

The person who actually appointed Souness, backed Souness, and decided to spend millions and millions on players for Souness, remains your big hero who can do no wrong, while to anyone else it’s clear that he's taken NUFC just about as far as he can. (Well, hopefully. If he takes us any further we'll be in the Championship.)

As I said, laughable.

The person who actually appointed Souness, backed Souness, and decided to spend millions and millions on players for Souness, remains your big hero who can do no wrong, while to anyone else it’s clear that he's taken NUFC just about as far as he can. (Well, hopefully. If he takes us any further we'll be in the Championship.)

As I said, laughable.

aye, laughable that you got what you wanted, Shepherd backing your man for millions, and selling the "cancer", saying we would be better off, and are now moaning on about it and won't even admit how wrong you were.

WUM, and stupid, to the end.

As I said, laughable.

If you were a nation, you'd be Italy (WW2 version)

As I said, laughable.

If you were a comedian, you'd be funny.

As I said, laughable.

If you were a comedian, you'd be funny.

Presumably so, yes. Else i'd be a bit of a crap one, eh? Thats pretty obvious.

Boys you're letting him win !!

NE5 would rather talk about anything, absolutely anything, other than the financial mismanagement of Sheperd and Hall. Don't let him distract you.

He has no answer to any questions about the immoral level of dividends given away by the club, or the out of control wages or the relentless drop in revenue. If he doesn't have answers to those questions then don't let him put words into your mouth, or to change the agenda :winking: