Finances web-site

macbeth

Boys you're letting him win !!

NE5 would rather talk about anything, absolutely anything, other than the financial mismanagement of Sheperd and Hall. Don't let him distract you.

He has no answer to any questions about the immoral level of dividends given away by the club, or the out of control wages or the relentless drop in revenue. If he doesn't have answers to those questions then don't let him put words into your mouth, or to change the agenda :winking:

The poor financial situation originates from the bad appointment of Souness, not from overall bad running of the business over an extended period of time.

Cheers

NE5 would rather talk about anything, absolutely anything, other than the financial mismanagement of Sheperd and Hall. Don't let him distract you.

He has no answer to any questions about the immoral level of dividends given away by the club, or the out of control wages or the relentless drop in revenue. If he doesn't have answers to those questions then don't let him put words into your mouth, or to change the agenda :winking:

The poor financial situation originates from the bad appointment of Souness, not from overall bad running of the business over an extended period of time.

Cheers

Aye, that'll be why the decline in income started two years before Fat Fred appointed Souness.  :roll:

Cheers

Aye, that'll be why the decline in income started two years before Fat Fred appointed Souness.  :roll:

I realise the big picture stuff is difficult for you to understand.

Souness wass appointed in September 2004 so after the 2004 results were calculated.

http://www.nufc-finances.org.uk/gates210.gif

Souness had no say on the payroll for the 2005 season apart from the signings of Faye, Boumsong and Baba in the January, so 6 months salary for each of them. The 2005 season would also miss out on Woodgate's salary  in comparison tro 2004. Indeed as Shepherd so clearly states in the accounts the payroll is a key decision that teh board take, not anyone elses.

I still no explanation, from anyone why the payroll was higher in 2005 than 2004, or 2003, given the lack of European football. Or how last season it was roughly twice as big as 4 years ago !

http://www.nufc-finances.org.uk/payrol5.gif

so you think buying England players and qualifying regularly for europe is no better than selling England players and looking into the old 3rd division  :lol: :lol: classic ........

I think taking us from 2nd in the Premiership to 17th while putting the club into massive debt is no better than what our old directors were good at.

so you think buying England players and qualifying regularly for europe is no better than selling England players and looking into the old 3rd division  :lol: :lol: classic ........

I think taking us from 2nd in the Premiership to 17th while putting the club into massive debt is no better than what our old directors were good at.

long term supporters - cough cough - will confirm that pre-1992 the club - and fans like you - were happy to finish 17th in the league..

You should be telling your new ally Ozzie that he indeed was wrong when he defended Souness' spending spree and selling Bellamy which is entirely to blame for what he and you are moaning about.

long term supporters - cough cough - will confirm that pre-1992 the club - and fans like you - were happy to finish 17th in the league..

You should be telling your new ally Ozzie that he indeed was wrong when he defended Souness' spending spree and selling Bellamy which is entirely to blame for what he and you are moaning about.

My "new ally" didn't give the clown the money or appoint him, your blue eyed boy did.

My "new ally" didn't give the clown the money or appoint him, your blue eyed boy did.

but your "new ally" agreed with it being done. As misguided as you in your support of the board who sold all our best players for over 30 years and were on their way to 3rd division football..

but your "new ally" agreed with it being done. As misguided as you in your support of the board who sold all our best players for over 30 years and were on their way to 3rd division football..

I didn't support the board who sold our best players for over 30 years (was it Bellamy or Robert? bluelaugh.gif), unlike you who now supports the current chairman who takes us backwards.

I didn't support the board who sold our best players for over 30 years (was it Bellamy or Robert? bluelaugh.gif), unlike you who now supports the current chairman who takes us backwards.

no I meant Beardsley, Gazza and Waddle predominantly. 3 Local lads who left because they felt the club was never going to do anything. Long term supporters will know what I mean.

Souness wass appointed in September 2004 so after the 2004 results were calculated.

Souness had no say on the payroll for the 2005 season apart from the signings of Faye, Boumsong and Baba in the January, so 6 months salary for each of them. The 2005 season would also miss out on Woodgate's salary  in comparison tro 2004. Indeed as Shepherd so clearly states in the accounts the payroll is a key decision that teh board take, not anyone elses.

I still no explanation, from anyone why the payroll was higher in 2005 than 2004, or 2003, given the lack of European football. Or how last season it was roughly twice as big as 4 years ago !

OMG You really don't get it, do you? When it comes to football you just don't see the obvious.

Q. Why was Robson removed and replaced by Souness? I'll give you a hint, things weren't going too well for a certain length of time.

I shouldn't have to be telling you this, mate.

OMG You really don't get it, do you? When it comes to football you just don't see the obvious.

Q. Why was Robson removed and replaced by Souness? I'll give you a hint, things weren't going too well for a certain length of time.

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif   bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  blueyes.gif 3rd, 4th & 5th, are you really as thick as you seem to be?  It's the best three years Shepherd has had as Chairman.  You must think the same as Shepherd because he also thought that we were also doing badly.  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif   bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  blueyes.gif 3rd, 4th & 5th, are you really as thick as you seem to be?  It's the best three years Shepherd has had as Chairman.  You must think the same as Shepherd because he also thought that we were also doing badly.  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

who else - particularly among the board you consider the same as ie between 1965 and 1992 - has finished in the top 5 once , and how many times, not to mention 3 times ....

How many times did the board you think is "the same as the current one" qualify for europe between the years 1965 and 1992 ? How many times were they relegated ? How many seasons did they spend in the old 2nd division ?

there is only one thick person here so far as I can see that can't look this up and give a straight answer.

In fact, I have posted this info before, just search under my username and you'll find it. Long term - cough cough - supporters wouldn't dispute these facts however.

In fact, there will be 2 people, because I'm sure the WUM will agree with you, and macbeth might too as he doesn't look at football.

:roll:

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  blueyes.gif 3rd, 4th & 5th, are you really as thick as you seem to be?  It's the best three years Shepherd has had as Chairman.  You must think the same as Shepherd because he also thought that we were also doing badly.  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

Clearly you weren't watching matches from about 18 months prior to the date Robson left. Cheers for making that obvious.

Good points, Macbeth, as ever.

But I think you need to consider reducing the size of those graphics.

For one or two people, the pictures are obviously too big to see.

Clearly you weren't watching matches from about 18 months prior to the date Robson left. Cheers for making that obvious.

Really?   bluelaugh.gif I went enough to see a lot better than I've seen since Freddy upgraded our management.

who else - particularly among the board you consider the same as ie between 1965 and 1992 - has finished in the top 5 once , and how many times, not to mention 3 times ....

How many times did the board you think is "the same as the current one" qualify for europe between the years 1965 and 1992 ? How many times were they relegated ? How many seasons did they spend in the old 2nd division ?

there is only one thick person here so far as I can see that can't look this up and give a straight answer.

In fact, I have posted this info before, just search under my username and you'll find it. Long term - cough cough - supporters wouldn't dispute these facts however.

In fact, there will be 2 people, because I'm sure the WUM will agree with you, and macbeth might too as he doesn't look at football.

:roll:

How many individually dropped us 16 league places and made a £12 million loss while getting 50,000 through the gates, gates which are now falling. bluelaugh.gif Just like our finances which you used to big up Shepherd.  Do you still think he's good at managing the finances?

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  blueyes.gif 3rd, 4th & 5th, are you really as thick as you seem to be?  It's the best three years Shepherd has had as Chairman.  You must think the same as Shepherd because he also thought that we were also doing badly.  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

Really?  bluelaugh.gif I went enough to see a lot better than I've seen since Freddy upgraded our management.

Tripe, tbh.

Really?   bluelaugh.gif I went enough to see a lot better than I've seen since Freddy upgraded our management.

Tripe, tbh.

That sums it up perfectly, we've upgraded our management with tripe.

I think you need to consider extracting yourself from his back end.

Going to try making some points of your own????? You know, points that have some SUBSTANCE behind them.

I think you need to consider extracting yourself from his back end.

Going to try making some points of your own????? You know, points that have some SUBSTANCE behind them.

What is it about these facts and figures concerning our steadily declining income and dangerously spiralling ratio of wages to turnover that strikes you as insubstantial, exactly?