Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Holy Santa Claus s***! I literally can't believe this is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! MICHAEL OWEN IS f***ing RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't WAIT to see him be a shower of s**** for those c***s!

I reckon they're only buying him because he's so clean and fresh, and Wayne Rooney stinks so they're trying to improve their image. Either that or they all like botting horses. Ferguson does have a few..............

Someone should edit his face in the video for Outkast - So fresh, so clean.

man utd are falling behind, they can't attract the best players in europe to them for a number of reasons

Real Madrid have pretty much always been the top destination for a player on the market. There's no shame in coming second in the pecking order to Real Madrid. I still think they have something up their sleeve. Owen is on a free let's not forget, and there's nearly two months of the transfer window left, so it's not like this is what they're left with.

People saying Owen is rubbish and that it's a bad move for United do know that he had close to a 1 in 2 scoring rate and had the highest % conversion in the Premiership last season?  For us, with our clownshoe squad?

Massive success if he can stay fit tbh

Guest NobbyOhNobby

man utd are falling behind, they can't attract the best players in europe to them for a number of reasons

Real Madrid have pretty much always been the top destination for a player on the market. There's no shame in coming second in the pecking order to Real Madrid. I still think they have something up their sleeve. Owen is on a free let's not forget, and there's nearly two months of the transfer window left, so it's not like this is what they're left with.

CRISIS!

CRISIS!

CRISIS!

SIGN DEAN WINDASS!

CRISIS!

CRISIS!

Owen is free, he's (reportedly) only getting a pay-as-you-play deal, so the risk for Man Utd is minimal, tbh. Why not get him in, see what he has to offer? I don't think Ferguson is quite as senile as people are making out.

Guest The Libertine

"The 29-year-old, who is out of contract at Newcastle, did not return for pre-season training after his deal with the Magpies ran out in June"

omfg that really is the final straw  :angry:

this should be a good deal for all concerned.

People saying Owen is rubbish and that it's a bad move for United do know that he had close to a 1 in 2 scoring rate and had the highest % conversion in the Premiership last season?  For us, with our clownshoe squad?

Massive success if he can stay fit tbh

massive success for a player who proved during his time here that he wasn't anywhere near up to it against the good defenders, get a fucking grip

Close to 1 in 2 in the premiership?

How is 8 goals in 28 close to 1 in 2?

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Anyone else hope he fails his medical then disappears into obscurity, e.g. joins Hull  >:D

I hope he gets horse-AIDS and dies

I have no time for you.

Except that the 1 in 2 refers to his total performance with the club, not just last season.

well why didn't you say that then?

26 in 71 in the premiership? Aye, that's close to 1 in 2. :lol: :lol: What a f***ing record

god job he chipped in with 1 assist in those 71 games eh, otherwise we'd really have been f***ed

I have no time for you.

Except that the 1 in 2 refers to his total performance with the club, not just last season.

well why didn't you say that then?

26 in 71 in the premiership? Aye, that's close to 1 in 2. :lol: :lol: What a f***ing record

god job he chipped in with 1 assist in those 71 games eh, otherwise we'd really have been f***ed

Was great value for money consideering Ronaldo (a winger) scored more than that in a single season

cRonaldo more of a striker in his last season with United tbh

that justifies Owen not even managing 1 in 3 in the premiership from open play does it? 22 goals in 71 games is a shocking record for a self-proclaimed 'goalscorer'

Give it up man

Tell you what, dependent on whether he makes it through enough games next season we'll base how good Owen's striking abilities are with a good team behind him and not the shit we had.  You know strikers like Owen need service.

cRonaldo a completely different player too - so pointless to compare.

Tell you what, dependent on whether he makes it through enough games next season we'll base how good Owen's striking abilities are with a good team behind him and not the s*** we had.  You know strikers like Owen need service.

Who do you compare Owen with? Viduka? The man is finnished. He's lost his pace, he isn't creative and I think that his complete lack of hight will begin to be a major handicap fpr the man. Oh ya and there's the small matter of his knees which are as week as piss

I'd question the loyalty of any nufc fan who wants the little cunt to do well

I don't think that he said he wanted him to do well (he might, I can't speak for him) but he said he thinks he will do, in a team with better service. Learn to read

Tell you what, dependent on whether he makes it through enough games next season we'll base how good Owen's striking abilities are with a good team behind him and not the s*** we had.  You know strikers like Owen need service.

Who do you compare Owen with? Viduka? The man is finnished. He's lost his pace, he isn't creative and I think that his complete lack of hight will begin to be a major handicap fpr the man. Oh ya and there's the small matter of his knees which are as week as piss

I don't see there being any need to compare anyone ever. 

Comparisons between football players are futile and should only be used for non-serious discussion or unless there are two players vying for a position/transfer.  You know, where there is relevance.

I'd question the loyalty of any nufc fan who wants the little c*** to do well

So bitter.

We have the right to be bitter, he was THE biggest waste of money that was ever brought into this club