Retaining Players

Guest neesy111

Viduka is great with ball at his feet but the days of him getting into the team regularly never mind a scoring position are long gone.

since when?

What?

When has Viduka been great with the ball at his feet? Since I first saw him play for Celtic until now.

He wont be a starter for the team anymore, as I think his latest knock career threating if reports are believed will have taken the edge off him & he is not young enough to change his game now. Like Craig Moore he will go from PL with Newcastle to the Oz league.

To be honest, I don't think he's had any physical edge for years, its all upstairs so I don't see him needed to change his game.  I think he may be getting judged too quickly and he could be important for us for the rest of the season.  Obviously I agree we still can't renew his contract though, because he simply doesn't play enough.  Unless its basically pay per play as I've said before.

He wasnt Teddy Sheringham man, he used to have a nice burst of power. Of course he will have role to play we have so few players I am guessing we have not seen the last of Cacapa either.

Maybe he had a good burst of power 3 years ago..

Guest black n white

Last nights Ronnie Gill JFK said he would like to sort Harper out a deal.

did they not say it was a priority as well, says a lot for owen

harper is the only one that can stay for me