West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At the end of the day Carroll has been to court and its been dealt with. Im sure a lot of forum members have done worse, or have cautions for similar things. I have a caution for AOABH but it doesnt mean i walk about beating people up on a daily basis.

As for the woman beating shit, nowts been proven in this latest case, no doubt it will be dropped.

I dont see how throwing a drink on some knobbish wannabee in a VIP lounge is dispicable. its fuck all.

Edit: I see you were referring to chinning women. No one knows the facts, so we cant really comment... I'd guess that its been blow out of all proportions.

On a side note my father-in-law says that if I have to hit my wife, he knows it would have been for a good reason, therefore won't batter me. Result.

At the end of the day Carroll has been to court and its been dealt with. Im sure a lot of forum members have done worse, or have cautions for similar things. I have a caution for AOABH but it doesnt mean i walk about beating people up on a daily basis.

As for the woman beating s***, nowts been proven in this latest case, no doubt it will be dropped.

I dont see how throwing a drink on some knobbish wannabee in a VIP lounge is dispicable. its f*** all.

I have done plenty worse than what he has been in court for so far, but that is nothing to do with what I am talking about.

Well the opinion has to have come from somewhere, because nothings been proven, he hasn't been charged yet and there's no "Andy's Attacks" newsletter.

Nothing would get done in this world if people only acted on what was written in the public sphere.

The whole wife beating stuff- I'd wager the girl has found him frolicking with girl 2, she's gone off it and started kicking off. In retaliation, he's shoved her over or something equally as (relatively) mild.

I bet it gets discontinued.

Why did he get such a good reception tonight? He's a despicable human being and he's not welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty sure it would be in the fans best interests to not alienate our one real hope of staying up this season.

What do you want, him to be booed and jeered?

Why did he get such a good reception tonight? He's a despicable human being and he's not welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty sure it would be in the fans best interests to not alienate our one real hope of staying up this season.

What do you want, him to be booed and jeered?

I want him to not be at the club, I don't want or expect him to be booed and jeered, just an indifferent response will do.

As for despicable human being- one conviction for the mildest assault offence and another pending matter which has been denied.

Send him to the gallows!!

yet ali says he has done much worse than carroll has been in court for....

and for once im going to praise mackems... they werent demanding that titus the (alledged, now guilt-free) rapist be kicked out the club, and thats a much worse offence than pushing / twatting some like gold-diggin whore.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Carroll was excellent when he came on, looked a class above anyone else on our team.

Got a lot of the ball, made good runs and even drifted out wide a few times and put good balls in the box.  Reminded me of Shearer actually.

Should have buried that free header, mind.

He missed a sitter, shot wide, spent too much time on the wing and didn't score.

f*** all like Shearer!

I'm not getting on anyone's back (inc AC)...but come on!

I would say he done a lot himself because the team looked canny useless around him, made good runs for a lad who supposedly only has one style of play, though he looked pumped up for it

He missed a sitter, shot wide, spent too much time on the wing and didn't score.

f*** all like Shearer!

I'm not getting on anyone's back (inc AC)...but come on!

Please don't compare a 21 year old AC with a Shearer in his prime, scoring regularly. Compare him with Shearer when he was at the same age, scoring 13 goals in 41 games for Southampton, in the old "First Division".