West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i'd rather beat up a woman who's hit me than a bloke who's done nowt.

How do you know that comment is relevant?

just the idea that it is the lowest of the low to hit a woman...fuck that, it's the lowest of the low to hit ANYONE who hasn't deserved it.

erm, he's already by convicted of assaulting one of his ex's in town, can't really call that self-defence.

I don't think he's been convicted of anything yet.

He was convicted a few years ago, from an incident in town ???

No he wasn't.

People comparing to Barton, but at least Barton hasn't actually got anything on his record for Assaulting Women.

Beating up other men is one thing, but assaulting women is just about as low as you can get.

I may have missed something quite significant but it think it is a little bit early to come to that sort of conclusion.

It is a FACT that Barton stubbed a cigarette/cigar out on another players eye. It is also a FACT that Barton has criminal conviction's for common assault and also assault occasioning ABH.

It may or may not be the case that this time next week Carroll will also have a conviction for ABH but to me there is a big difference between a "woman beater" and someone who has pushed a woman away in self defence resulting in a head injury. As we do not yet know what has gone on here it is a bit early to say.

People comparing to Barton, but at least Barton hasn't actually got anything on his record for Assaulting Women.

Beating up other men is one thing, but assaulting women is just about as low as you can get.

I may have missed something quite significant but it think it is a little bit early to come to that sort of conclusion.

It is a FACT that Barton stubbed a cigarette/cigar out on another players eye. It is also a FACT that Barton has criminal conviction's for common assault and also assault occasioning ABH.

It may or may not be the case that this time next week Carroll will also have a conviction for ABH but to me there is a big difference between a "woman beater" and someone who has pushed a woman away in self defence resulting in a head injury. As we do not yet know what has gone on here it is a bit early to say.

There's no need for little things like court cases with the N-O judiciary on the matter.

erm, he's already by convicted of assaulting one of his ex's in town, can't really call that self-defence.

I don't think he's been convicted of anything yet.

He was convicted a few years ago, from an incident in town ???

Pretty sure he received a police caution didn't he? That is not a criminal conviction

Comparing which one of the two tossers is the best/worst.  Priceless. :lol:

Guest neesy111

So when are people going to draw the line with Carroll?

1) Already got a police caution.

2) Court case for glassing someone.  (To which I've been told he's guilty, which if true would see him going down as it's a major incident).

3) Broke Steven Taylor's jaw in training.

4) Now on assault charge for incident with his ex.

Hmm, he's either very unlucky with trouble following him, or he's an idiot in my eyes.

He sounds like an absolute dickhead Carroll, obviously can't hold his liquor. Any man that hits a woman under any circumstances deserves all he gets from the law.

Certain extreme circumstances it's acceptable IMO. I'm not saying it is in this case, but if a woman on the street starts battering the f*** out of me, or threatens me with a weapon, of course I'm gonna get a few digs in.

Digs? I'll Tombstone the bitch.

EDIT: In all honesty though I'm liable to run off shouting abuse or just take it and laugh at them, knifes were  not included in this scenario.

2) Court case for glassing someone.  (To which I've been told he's guilty, which if true would see him going down as it's a major incident).

Hmm, he's either very unlucky with trouble following him, or he's an idiot in my eyes.

regarding no.3...if i remember correctly most on here were of the opinion it was ok as steven taylor is a bigger t***.

As long as he's scoring goals I'm not that bothered.

Who has told you Carroll is guilty?  Some insider knowledge that.

There's no need for little things like court cases with the N-O judiciary on the matter.

Agreed, some people are daft enough to think the whole world is against Carroll.

Not sure what you're getting at?  Are you being sarcastic?

I gave up on him a while ago, even if he's now a better player than he was at the time of his alleged glassing.  While he's at the club though I hope he turns out to be as good as he can get.