The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Goodness me Modric is average. All he is is a neat and tidy player, doesn't command a game enough for me. Lacks the physical ability but this isn't his main problem, it's that he seems to be way too timid and almost defers to others a lot of the time. Very average. Honestly there is no clear cut difference between him and Jimmy Bullard, in fact I would say Bullard commands a game far more.

The only Spurs player with any guts is O'Hara I say it time and time again. He's got decent ability but more importantly a ton of character. Really lifts the team everytime. Just came on and was involved in three of the four goals.

Totally wrong about modric. He's been our shining light this last month or so. Wasn't at his best today admittedly but still a decent performance.

You're totally spot on about O'hara though. I've said time and time again on here, that he should be starting ahead of that steaming pile of horse shit Bentley. I hope Bentley is used as bait in any deal for Downing Or sold to pool for £11M plus Babel on loan.

Goodness me Modric is average. All he is is a neat and tidy player, doesn't command a game enough for me. Lacks the physical ability but this isn't his main problem, it's that he seems to be way too timid and almost defers to others a lot of the time. Very average. Honestly there is no clear cut difference between him and Jimmy Bullard, in fact I would say Bullard commands a game far more.

The only Spurs player with any guts is O'Hara I say it time and time again. He's got decent ability but more importantly a ton of character. Really lifts the team everytime. Just came on and was involved in three of the four goals.

Totally wrong about modric. He's been our shining light this last month or so. Wasn't at his best today admittedly but still a decent performance.

You're totally spot on about O'hara though. I've said time and time again on here, that he should be starting ahead of that steaming pile of horse s*** Bentley. I hope Bentley is used as bait in any deal for Downing Or sold to pool for £11M plus Babel on loan.

Fair enough. I just don't think Modric doesn't produce an end product consistently enough in the final third.

The Bentley situation is amazing to me. I do think it's been a massive mistake playing him on the left. He should be on the right where he can continuously swing the ball in with his stronger foot, yes his delivery has been poor so far, but that is his best attribute so put him in a position to keep doing it till he gets that consistency back. Lennon is all pace and can't cross and never could so put him on the left where he can cut in more and cause havoc all over. Baffling decision from Redknapp in my humble opinion.

Definitely something about O'Hara. Will be very interesting to see how he develops going forward and if he ever gets a chance.

Guest kingdawson

You're totally spot on about O'hara though. I've said time and time again on here, that he should be starting ahead of that steaming pile of horse s*** Bentley. I hope Bentley is used as bait in any deal for Downing Or sold to pool for £11M plus Babel on loan.

Fair enough. I just don't think Modric doesn't produce an end product consistently enough in the final third.

The Bentley situation is amazing to me. I do think it's been a massive mistake playing him on the left. He should be on the right where he can continuously swing the ball in with his stronger foot, yes his delivery has been poor so far, but that is his best attribute so put him in a position to keep doing it till he gets that consistency back. Lennon is all pace and can't cross and never could so put him on the left where he can cut in more and cause havoc all over. Baffling decision from Redknapp in my humble opinion.

Definitely something about O'Hara. Will be very interesting to see how he develops going forward and if he ever gets a chance.

Have you seen Bentley play Rm this season?? Redknapp has given him countless opportunities to play that role yet he hasn't put in 1 good performance. He's played rm more than Lennon has tbh.

Bentley should either be dropped or sold.

Have you seen Bentley play Rm this season?? Redknapp has given him countless opportunities to play that role yet he hasn't put in 1 good performance. He's played rm more than Lennon has tbh.

Bentley should either be dropped or sold.

If he is ever going to turn it around though it will be on the right and nowhere else.

Like you say if he isn't going to be played there then he might as well be dropped.

Bentley is just your typical wannabe. At a smaller club like Blackburn without a lot of fuss around him he thrived as he focused on his football. Give the guy a little bit of credit and exposure and move him to a bigger club and a bigger city and it's all about being a celebrity. An utter prat he is.

Guest kingdawson

If Spurs don't want Bentley anymore I'd gladly have us take him off their hands...

Gladly take £5M and N'zogbia off your hands.

Guest kingdawson

£6m, N'Zogbia and Alan Smith?

Sorry, no deal.

Make it £35M as well as those 2, and the deals back on??