The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Macheda does genuinely look like he's going to become a cracking player.

Welbeck however looks painfully average.

Where's the Danny Rose report i was promised?

He's s***, I hope we don't keep him for next season. Headless chicken who can't finish, erratic on the wing, invisible in the centre. Missed two sitters and scored an own goal so far, I'd rather be playing our own headless chickens rather than someone elses.

ermmmmmmm ok.

Macheda does genuinely look like he's going to become a cracking player.

Welbeck however looks painfully average.

Where's the Danny Rose report i was promised?

He's s***, I hope we don't keep him for next season. Headless chicken who can't finish, erratic on the wing, invisible in the centre. Missed two sitters and scored an own goal so far, I'd rather be playing our own headless chickens rather than someone elses.

ermmmmmmm ok.

To be fair though, we've been shit since he's arrived. Personally, I'm blaming it on him. It could be said though, had he been in the side when we were on decent form, he'd fit in quite well and add some much needed pace. Cork (who has been fantastic) has been poorer in the last couple of games as has the whole side, so it's probably easier to see where he's going wrong when the whole side is playing badly and I'm yet to see him play well. He's still been shit, though, no Adam Johnson f'sure.

Guest Albert Square

Shit atmosphere at the semi final

With another 45 minutes of commentary non stop shite facts about the Man United players to follow.  ITV's one sided commentary is fucking embarrassing.

May aswell play music over this, churning the facts out like there is no tomorrow here.

Guest Heneage

I wonder if Tyldesley has a 'Kiko' tattoo. Put your cock away you cringeworthy c***.

He said everyone's travelled from the North West, he's very naive about Uniteds following at least.

Guest Albert Square

No doubt this ref will get a bollocking from Ferguson in the tunnel and in the post match if Man Utd dont win, simply because he didnt bend over backwards to hand them the game. Ferguson will of course go unpunished.