The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Should of been 15 minutes injury time the amount of time people were rolling about in the 2nd half. Destroyed the game.

Yes Chelsea to an extent did a half decent job of shutting up shop, but brilliant give me a break. Eto'o, Henry, Bojan and Hleb all missed opportunities while Henry could of had a penalty. Tonight's result is down to Barca's sloppiness as it is Chelsea's defensive strength.

Guest firetotheworks

Well, I was really looking forward to that. Only got to say the second half, and it was what the french call 'proper shit'.

Why are they praising Cech?!  I've never seen worse distribution from a keeper in a match in my life, he couldn't catch a cold in the arctic and none of the saves he had to make were even any good.

Horrible Chelsea c***s.  So negative.  At least 6 behind the ball all game and just hoofing it when they get it.  Oh well, still confident they'll get done at Stamford Bridge where they are slighty less boring and leave a bit more space.

Chelsea are rather strong at the Bridge, i'm sure you know this. I doubt they'll get pasted.

Defensively Barc aren't the strongest. Whilst i'm confident Barca will score, i'm also confident Chelsea will score. Totally in the balance.

No Berbatov, thank god for that! I saw him getting a goal on his head tonight tbh.

No Djourou though :(

And Denilson should have been in ahead of Diaby.

My stomach is doing somersaults, so nervous now!

How come all the commentators are talking about Fergie becoming the first manager to repeat as CL champs? I'm sure there's been many teams that have won it two times in a row. I think Real started off by winning it 5 in a row so what's this bs all about?

How come all the commentators are talking about Fergie becoming the first manager to repeat as CL champs? I'm sure there's been many teams that have won it two times in a row. I think Real started off by winning it 5 in a row so what's this bs all about?

Probably the old chestnut between "The Champions League" and "The European Cup"

Fabregas is the key. He's struggled against Anderson in the past so he must be more involved today.

I agree totally, he needs to not get his hair off with him aswell like he has done before!

Im shitting myself

'Theatre of dreams'... who makes up this shit and why has it stuck?

I've chosen Manchester United in the streak, man.

:lol: Good stuff.

Possibly. It's a test to see if the curse can work on Sunday.

'Theatre of dreams'... who makes up this shit and why has it stuck?

I've chosen Manchester United in the streak, man.

:lol: Good stuff. I hope this is an inadvertent, and not a purpose, jinx.

:weep: :blush: :doh: :kinnear: