The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Chelsea looked over-run at the end of that half.

Soaking it up baby

Perhaps. I'd like to say "we'll see", but I imagine both sides will enact some form of change after the break [be it a substitute or tactical]. Chelsea were beginning to get stretched there IMO.

Feels like Barca are playing with ten men. Keita needs to be taken off for Gudjohnsen or Bojan.

Yeah, I'd stick Bojan in there and have him hover around the penalty area, waiting for crosses. They need an alternative so that Chelsea can't afford to defend the way they're doing.

all the talent on the pitch and the best player so far is florent malouda. wouldve struggled to believe that a year, or even a few months, ago.

some on here would rather have Damien Duff going by the summer comments

or what was it? A poor man's Jonas  :lol:

Some on here?

can't believe so many people dislike Duff

he's a top, top pro, great attitude, humble, full of good positive comments, obviously a very positive influence in the dressing room, on the pitch and around the club and on top of that, he could very well still be a great player. We need more Damien Duffs

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,48070.msg1117869.html#msg1117869

:lol:

The last statement I maintain, for his work ethic certainly

but I admitted a long time ago that I was wrong about Duff, and was in favour of Malouda replacing him in the summer

Guest Heneage

Can't believe Drogba didn't finish that.

Keeps the game alive though. I think Man Utd vs Chelsea would be cack.

He's done all the hard work. Been taking ball-striking lessons from Michael Owen.

Michael Jackson.

Same difference. Quiet-spoken perverts living off their old hits.