Liverpool pathetic fans

Guest BooBoo

Its probably harder to support and motivate a team when they are pulverizing the opposition.  If it was more of a contest im certain they would of been better.

I can understand what your trying to achieve as its been a pretty shit day, but your attentions should be on our club for now.  Because we arent up there with them and majority believe we should be, its natural to be jealous and want to knock them for something.

What the hell are you talking about?

If Newcastle were beating anyone 5-1 away then you wouldn't be able to hear yourself think for the noise. The Liverpool fans were absolutely dreadful today. I am not jealous of Liverpool, as a football club they get my respect for being one of the best in the world. But their fans were appauling today and if I was one of them I would have been ashamed of the lack of passion and support they gave towards their team. Just goes to show the complacency that comes with being in the big 4 I suppose.

Exactly and well put Lass.

Its probably harder to support and motivate a team when they are pulverizing the opposition.  If it was more of a contest im certain they would of been better.

I can understand what your trying to achieve as its been a pretty shit day, but your attentions should be on our club for now.  Because we arent up there with them and majority believe we should be, its natural to be jealous and want to knock them for something.

The most noise I've experienced this season was when we were 3-0 up against Pompey, battering them.

I can understand what your trying to achieve as its been a pretty s*** day, but your attentions should be on our club for now.  Because we arent up there with them and majority believe we should be, its natural to be jealous and want to knock them for something.

Sorry, you've not answered my question of "Where you there?"

If not, then dont you dare criticise the lads who shelled out and properly supported our team.

Its incredibly easy to support a team from behind a monitor.

No, and i don't care if you was there either.

Your whole thread is pathetic, redundant and desperate.  How can a set of supporters really get behind the team when they are battering the opposition. 

If you dont see that as a possible factor then no point even trying to debate.  Maybe your the type of person who thinks that only people in Newcastle are 'true' supporters - small minded mentality?

Oh, they would of course be silent in their thousands at the end of December at an away....

Seriously, get fucked. The red scousers were shite, may their coaches pile-up in flames.

Merry fucking Christmas.

I can understand what your trying to achieve as its been a pretty s*** day, but your attentions should be on our club for now.  Because we arent up there with them and majority believe we should be, its natural to be jealous and want to knock them for something.

Sorry, you've not answered my question of "Where you there?"

If not, then dont you dare criticise the lads who shelled out and properly supported our team.

Its incredibly easy to support a team from behind a monitor.

No, and i don't care if you was there either.

Your whole thread is pathetic, redundant and desperate.  How can a set of supporters really get behind the team when they are battering the opposition. 

If you dont see that as a possible factor then no point even trying to debate.  Maybe your the type of person who thinks that only people in Newcastle are 'true' supporters - small minded mentality?

That line alone speaks a million words on how the likes of you are seperated from true football fans.

Stick to your internet streams.  ;D

You didnt answer my point and you didnt even ask me about how many games i go to every year, mainly the london visits. 

But agreed, when i cant get to a game, not covered on Sky/Setanta, i will stick to them.  You stick to making pathetic points and presumably your cheap chav Adidas clothing.. playaa.

You really dont have a clue do you? London trips? You bloody daft joke.

Its laughable really, that the folk sitting at home behind their computers think it right to lord it over those who actually shelled out to support the team.

No your whole argument is desperate mate.

Who gives a shit about there support, when a game is too easy that takes the edge of the occassion. 

I care about NEWCASTLE UNITED and dont personally give a shit about any other team.  I dont jealous about any other team as they dont concern me - whereas YOU DO.  Thats the difference. 

Guest toonlass

Its laughable really, that the folk sitting at home behind their computers think it right to lord it over those who actually shelled out to support the team.

Who gives a shit about there support, when a game is too easy that takes the edge of the occassion. 

I care about NEWCASTLE UNITED and dont personally give a shit about any other team.  I dont jealous about any other team as they dont concern me - whereas YOU DO.  Thats the difference. 

When it stands out and is blindingly obvious to anyone in Level 7 that their fans really couldn't give a toss, apart from when they scored it becomes noticable. You wouldn't believe how silent 2,500-3,000 fans could be if you didn't see it mate. No jealousy, nothing. They were just shite!

No DCMK or whatever your name is, support is something we all do, if you watch football to be entertained then fuck off to the picturs and watch a film you ill enjoy your money worth there. Support is what we are passionate about, and as for support they were dreadful, you are wrong just face it, you were not there to witness it therefore you cannot really comment, don't pretending your opinion is highly intelligent when you don't actually have a clue...

Who gives a s*** about there support, when a game is too easy that takes the edge of the occassion. 

I care about NEWCASTLE UNITED and dont personally give a s*** about any other team.  I dont jealous about any other team as they dont concern me - whereas YOU DO.  Thats the difference. 

I think the point is , all newspapers , all tv channels make LFC fans out to be these amazing people who go with there team through thick and thin etc when today proved they are f***ing hopeless.

I tell you for one thing , if they were in the same situation as we were they would'nt have turned up . They booed there team when they drew with west ham to go top of the league , f***ing hell man.

If newcastle united were in that position , I certainly dont think we would have been that quiet at any away game.

DCMK your full of s***.

No DCMK or whatever your name is, support is something we all do, if you watch football to be entertained then f*** off to the picturs and watch a film you ill enjoy your money worth there. Support is what we are passionate about, and as for support they were dreadful, you are wrong just face it, you were not there to witness it therefore you cannot really comment, don't pretending your opinion is highly intelligent when you don't actually have a clue...

:thup:

Who gives a s*** about there support, when a game is too easy that takes the edge of the occassion. 

I care about NEWCASTLE UNITED and dont personally give a s*** about any other team.  I dont jealous about any other team as they dont concern me - whereas YOU DO.  Thats the difference. 

I think the point is , all newspapers , all tv channels make LFC fans out to be these amazing people who go with there team through thick and thin etc when today proved they are f***ing hopeless.

I tell you for one thing , if they were in the same situation as we were they would'nt have turned up . They booed there team when they drew with west ham to go top of the league , f***ing hell man.

If newcastle united were in that position , I certainly dont think we would have been that quiet at any away game.

DCMK your full of s***.

Well said Kane. People criticise you on here from time to time but i can spy a true fan when i see one.

Guest toonlass

I think the point is , all newspapers , all tv channels make LFC fans out to be these amazing people who go with there team through thick and thick

FYP, when was the last time Liverpool were going through a thin spell? Spot on though Kane, well said mate.

DCMK your full of s***.

OK thats kind of a post which you can debate.

We finished 5th and booed our team off for the end of season parade for last SBR year.  They drew with a recently promoted team when there manager was talking up winning the league.  Its the same kinda thing in my eyes.

They were s*** today ok, they probably know that.  Im sure that was pointed out in the match thread.  We start threads nowadays which basically are 'Spurs ROFL' and this sack of s***, when really we should only care about supporting our own team.

Besides the whole nation knows we have got incredible support.

Mid day kick off and lack of ale likely goes a long way to making it a s*** atmosphere.

And I couldn't give two f***s for the oppostion support as I concentrate first and foremost on the goings on on the pitch.

Mid day kick off and lack of ale likely goes a long way to making it a s*** atmosphere.

And I couldn't give two f***s for the oppostion support as I concentrate first and foremost on the goings on on the pitch.

So says the man, who wont shell out to support his side.

Cretin.

So says the man, who wont shell out to support his side.

Cretin.

I did explain i go to most of the away games down south, but you had none of it.  Or just ignored it.  My whole point was simple, but you couldnt understand that ... it makes sense now.

Guest toonlass

12 is a shite time for a game mind, especially at a time of year when you might not be feeling your finest.

And I suppose its a long drive up from Surrey and Oxfordshire as well.

If you want to purely watch the game and couldn't care a site for the atmosphere then fuck off too your arm chair you will find a better view with mroe replays, angles and tactical informaiton than anywhere else. If you want to take in the atmosphere, game and create an atmosphere then go to the games. The 52,000 people in there should give at least a little bit of a toss about how good both sets of fans are otherwise like I have said thy may as well sit in their armchair.  I am not saying you have to sing to be at the game all I am saying is don't attend if you don't care about the atmosphere...