Liverpool pathetic fans

Guest BooBoo

If you want to purely watch the game and couldn't care a site for the atmosphere then f*** off too your arm chair you will find a better view with mroe replays, angles and tactical informaiton than anywhere else. If you want to take in the atmosphere, game and create an atmosphere then go to the games. The 52,000 people in there should give at least a little bit of a toss about how good both sets of fans are otherwise like I have said thy may as well sit in their armchair.  I am not saying you have to sing to be at the game all I am saying is don't attend if you don't care about the atmosphere...

Who are you talking to?  No one said anything against your points.

I am putting my opinion in response to yours, it is an internet forum mate, and at that your little debate is on a publicly viewed page, therefore it is open to others' opinions which is what I am doing, if you want a personal debate take it to private messages with the person involved, if not get used to it.

This thread is basically the johnny come lately dcmk trying to put down fans that go week in, week out.

Chucklesome in the extreme. Oh well, i'm sure he'll be at at leat one London game in 2009, although he wont have bloody clue which game that is.

This thread is basically the johnny come lately dcmk trying to put down fans that go week in, week out.

Chucklesome in the extreme. Oh well, i'm sure he'll be at at leat one London game in 2009, although he wont have bloody clue which game that is.

Your so retarded.

My whole point was we have more problems then their lousy support.  If their support is bad, im sure newcastle wont be deducted any points/turn players away in January ffs!

You aint properly responded to one of my points.  I have NOOO idea where you get this slamming of home fans, and you knock that i go to probably more away games then you.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Your so retarded.

My whole point was we have more problems then their lousy support.  If their support is bad, im sure newcastle wont be deducted any points/turn players away in January ffs!

You aint properly responded to one of my points.  I have NOOO idea where you get this slamming of home fans, and you knock that i go to probably more away games then you.

I'll meet you both in the Gallowgate next week. Then you will have some support. Life support in hospital after I smash both ur faces into oblivion. Liverpool r shit also.

Your so retarded.

I'll meet you both in the Gallowgate next week. Then you will have some support. Life support in hospital after I smash both ur faces into oblivion. Liverpool r s*** also.

wow im pretty embarrassed for you right now.  put us on life support, shut up mate your boring.  if dont have anything to contribute on this thread fuck off.

I wish that lot in the corner would stop singing "Your support is fucking shit" to every set of fans.  No they weren't particularly vocal, but at least they stopped us having an embarrassing set of empty seats.  It once had an effect, at the semi final in Cardiff (the first time I remember hearing it), but for god's sake, stop!  It's crap, it makes us look like idiots and it's unnecessarily antagonistic. They were winning 5-1, ripping us, are top of the league, and we have the owen situation and i never heard them attack us.

I wish that lot in the corner would stop singing "Your support is f***ing s***" to every set of fans.  No they weren't particularly vocal, but at least they stopped us having an embarrassing set of empty seats.  It once had an effect, at the semi final in Cardiff (the first time I remember hearing it), but for god's sake, stop!  It's crap, it makes us look like idiots and it's unnecessarily antagonistic. They were winning 5-1, ripping us, are top of the league, and we have the owen situation and i never heard them attack us.

Your so retarded.

I'll meet you both in the Gallowgate next week. Then you will have some support. Life support in hospital after I smash both ur faces into oblivion. Liverpool r shit also.

Please 9 dont be daft, we both know i could happily force feed you your own toes.

I wish that lot in the corner would stop singing "Your support is fucking shit" to every set of fans.  No they weren't particularly vocal, but at least they stopped us having an embarrassing set of empty seats.  It once had an effect, at the semi final in Cardiff (the first time I remember hearing it), but for god's sake, stop!  It's crap, it makes us look like idiots and it's unnecessarily antagonistic. They were winning 5-1, ripping us, are top of the league, and we have the owen situation and i never heard them attack us.

Shit chant, but sung in most grounds occasionally, usually by away supporters. Closely followed by 'you never win fuck all' for predictability.

i agree that the liverpool fans were shite, no question, however it is also easier to support your team when you know deep down they shouldnt be getting a result against the opposition, i.e. us all singing even when we're 5-1 down. do you think there'd be that level of support if we lost 5-1 at home to a team outside the top 4? no fucking way.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Your so retarded.

I'll meet you both in the Gallowgate next week. Then you will have some support. Life support in hospital after I smash both ur faces into oblivion. Liverpool r s*** also.

wow im pretty embarrassed for you right now.  put us on life support, shut up mate your boring.  if dont have anything to contribute on this thread fuck off.

I've met african fruit flies who have got more brain cells than you. I go to every game so if you ever decide to come I will be there waiting for you with a free three couse meal. Starters is smashing your face off. Main Course is severe pain. If you still have room for dessert then good because that would be me smashing you up like a bulldozer on a panda.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Your so retarded.

Please 9 dont be daft, we both know i could happily force feed you your own toes.

I've done harder shits than you after 10 curries. They were better supporters than Liverpool as well. Our lot have gone down the pan a bit but still better than the vast majority

Your so retarded.

I've met african fruit flies who have got more brain cells than you. I go to every game so if you ever decide to come I will be there waiting for you with a free three couse meal. Starters is smashing your face off. Main Course is severe pain. If you still have room for dessert then good because that would be me smashing you up like a bulldozer on a panda.

So which American wrestler are you?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

wrestlers r poofs I'm a real man. I wear Y fronts and eat pies. I'm a better supporter than 50 scoucers as well, they r shit.

Your so retarded.

wow im pretty embarrassed for you right now.  put us on life support, shut up mate your boring.  if dont have anything to contribute on this thread f*** off.

i cant tell if your trying to be amusing as you cant be serious.  I have not met a single person in my life who speaks like that.. are you a joker or a internet hard man?  .. i have given you a way out of this btw.

I'm fucking serious

You're also on the verge of a ban so I'd shut it if I were you.

If 9 gets banned I'm walking. The nimord is one of the top 2 posters on this wretched site.

Fucking hell, how long did it take for tis to be turned on the singing section? 2 Pages? The singing section was the loudest part of the ground today and actually got alot of good songs going not just the cringeworthy you're support is fucking shit, in which they were. I tell you what 90% of the people off this forums hould actually try a game or two up there and actually see what it's like before criticising as thye do, I am sure the majority of those who do it have never been up there like...