Liverpool pathetic fans

Guest BooBoo

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'm fucking serious

You're also on the verge of a ban so I'd shut it if I were you.

If 9 gets banned I'm walking. The nimord is one of the top 2 posters on this wretched site.

I can't believe a woman has the time to moderate an internet site when surely  she is busy enough peeling the carrots and scrubbing the dishes. It is fair game though we should join together as supporters and stop squabbling over trivial matters

I'm f***ing serious

If 9 gets banned I'm walking. The nimord is one of the top 2 posters on this wretched site.

The arrogance.. all this started because you couldnt admit that NUFC has more important things to worry about then away support of a lunch time game, now you got AS9 acting like a 'tard and ur now acting like a bit of a pleb.

AS9 you really are an embarrassment, go play with the traffic

I'm fucking serious

If acting like a 12 year old charva makes him one of the top 2 posters then close the site now tbh. Hopefully he does get banned, get rid of the pair of you.

I await his cringeworthy response which will back up my points.

Decky, I know you have a reputation for being a bit daft but AS9 has been on here for many years, constantly talking amusing twaddle and being a highly more imaginative poster than you could ever hope to be.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'm fucking serious

If acting like a 12 year old charva makes him one of the top 2 posters then close the site now tbh. Hopefully he does get banned, get rid of the pair of you.

You're an embarrassment to 12 year old charvas, quiet down boy. I was having a laugh in a thread which isn't deadly serious. You can slam Otter but he supports the team well and with his pockets by going to games, which is more than can be said for a lot of people on here.

Guest Geordiecunny

This thread is basically the johnny come lately dcmk trying to put down fans that go week in, week out.

Chucklesome in the extreme. Oh well, i'm sure he'll be at at leat one London game in 2009, although he wont have bloody clue which game that is.

Your so retarded.

My whole point was we have more problems then their lousy support.  If their support is bad, im sure newcastle wont be deducted any points/turn players away in January ffs!

You aint properly responded to one of my points.  I have NOOO idea where you get this slamming of home fans, and you knock that i go to probably more away games then you.

I'll meet you both in the Gallowgate next week. Then you will have some support. Life support in hospital after I smash both ur faces into oblivion. Liverpool r s*** also.

wow im pretty embarrassed for you right now.  put us on life support, shut up mate your boring.  if dont have anything to contribute on this thread fuck off.

I've met african fruit flies who have got more brain cells than you. I go to every game so if you ever decide to come I will be there waiting for you with a free three couse meal. Starters is smashing your face off. Main Course is severe pain. If you still have room for dessert then good because that would be me smashing you up like a bulldozer on a panda.

So which American wrestler are you?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXTVFx8DXs  tbh.

Decky, I know you have a reputation for being a bit daft but AS9 has been on here for many years, constantly talking amusing twaddle and being a highly more imaginative poster than you could ever hope to be.

Well im just inconsolable at that news.

FYP

You're an embarrassment to 12 year old charvas, quiet down boy. I was having a laugh in a thread which isn't deadly serious. You can slam Otter but he supports the team well and with his pockets by going to games, which is more than can be said for a lot of people on here.

I dont see many people laughing. Also im sure Otter does go to games, he lives in Newcastle, if non locals lived in Newcastle then we would go to all the games aswell.

FYP

You didnt change anthing you Kermit.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

:lol: Your points? What are they exactly? Maybe if you had a grasp of basic grammar and the English language you could hope to one day construct a point of any meaning. I won't respond to your childish drivel again because you're too young to know better and it could continue to the detriment of the site.

This thread is basically the johnny come lately dcmk trying to put down fans that go week in, week out.

Chucklesome in the extreme. Oh well, i'm sure he'll be at at leat one London game in 2009, although he wont have bloody clue which game that is.

Your so retarded.

My whole point was we have more problems then their lousy support.  If their support is bad, im sure newcastle wont be deducted any points/turn players away in January ffs!

You aint properly responded to one of my points.  I have NOOO idea where you get this slamming of home fans, and you knock that i go to probably more away games then you.

I'll meet you both in the Gallowgate next week. Then you will have some support. Life support in hospital after I smash both ur faces into oblivion. Liverpool r s*** also.

wow im pretty embarrassed for you right now.  put us on life support, shut up mate your boring.  if dont have anything to contribute on this thread f*** off.

I've met african fruit flies who have got more brain cells than you. I go to every game so if you ever decide to come I will be there waiting for you with a free three couse meal. Starters is smashing your face off. Main Course is severe pain. If you still have room for dessert then good because that would be me smashing you up like a bulldozer on a panda.

:lol:

:lol: Your points? What are they exactly? Maybe if you had a grasp of basic grammar and the English language you could hope to one day construct a point of any meaning. I won't respond to your childish drivel again because you're too young to know better and it could continue to the detriment of the site.

My point is your posts are absolutely rubbish, Otter licking your arse telling you that you are imaginative and are one of the forums top posters might make you think you are funny, but you arnt. When you grow up abit more you will release calling people names and threatening them constantly isnt actually funny but is extremely immature. Also trying to be condescending with stuff like "childish drivel", "grasp of basic grammer", "too young" etc etc wont work on me fella, im not biting to those so keep trying O0

Guest toonlass

I dont see many people laughing. Also im sure Otter does go to games, he lives in Newcastle, if non locals lived in Newcastle then we would go to all the games aswell.

If non-locals lived in Newcastle it would be a fucking big city!

You know what i mean though, it is easy for someone to come out with stuff like "at least I go to games" etc when they live in Newcastle.

You know what i mean though, it is easy for someone to come out with stuff like "at least I go to games" etc when they live in Newcastle.

You would be coming to games too if you'd stuck it out.

I'm fucking serious

I can't believe a woman has the time to moderate an internet site when surely  she is busy enough peeling the carrots and scrubbing the dishes. It is fair game though we should join together as supporters and stop squabbling over trivial matters

You'd be amazed at what I've got time to do, all whilst being 7 months pregnant aswell! Amazing.

This thread is on the verge of being locked unless the stupidity and insults stop. Simple as that. Any attempts to re-open the petty squabble will result in said threads also being deleted and the posters being banned.

I wish that lot in the corner would stop singing "Your support is fucking shit" to every set of fans.  No they weren't particularly vocal, but at least they stopped us having an embarrassing set of empty seats.  It once had an effect, at the semi final in Cardiff (the first time I remember hearing it), but for god's sake, stop!  It's crap, it makes us look like idiots and it's unnecessarily antagonistic. They were winning 5-1, ripping us, are top of the league, and we have the owen situation and i never heard them attack us.

I agree with that mind, Cardiff was the first time I'd heard it too and it was a tremendous united two fingers to the Man Utd glory machine but it's been tiresome as fuck since then.

I sit right underneath the away fans and couldn't believe the prolonged spells of silence from the dippers. Mind, half of them had probably travelled less than me like judging by some of the utter cunts I see wandering the streets of Newcastle in a Carlsberg shirt on a regular basis. They also come with the shittest chant in football - no-one asked you to move so it doesn't even make sense, you tiresome twats.

You would be coming to games too if you'd stuck it out.

I go to a couple of games a season, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on my financial situation. Its easier for locals like you to go to games when all you have to pay for is your ticket and maybe the metro or whatever. People like me not from the area have to pay for travel to the airport, flights, hotel, food etc before buying our ticket and thats my point. It is easy for locals to make statements to foreign fans about going or not going to games when the stadium is a matter of minutes away from them.