If you could ask Ashley one thing...

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

Why try and kid people that you're a football fan?

What gives you the right to deduce that he isn't?

He might not be a 'genuine' Newcastle fan, but there must be something seriously wrong with the man if he decided to get into the football business if he had no interest in it.

He won't say who he supported and according to his statement his first "memory" as a fan was the hand of god at the world cup when he was 23.

I don't trust people who don't support clubs.

:lol:

christ.

He might not be a 'genuine' Newcastle fan, but there must be something seriously wrong with the man if he decided to get into the football business if he had no interest in it.

He won't say who he supported and according to his statement his first "memory" as a fan was the hand of god at the world cup when he was 23.

christ.

I'm guessing Aston Villa are devastated they've got a bloke in charge who had no interest in football before June 2007.

At what point did you realise that you'd paid too much for the club?

a) When you found out about the trigger clause for the remaining £45 million of the stand loan?

b) When you realised how much of future income had already been spent?

c) Round about the moment you banned Freddie Shepherd from SJP?

d) When you began to have nightmares about how much more of your own cash it would take to keep supporters happy?

d) When nobody else in the world was prepared to pay as much for the thing as you had put in?

Guest LucaAltieri

Buy me a pint?

Thats more of a demand then a question.

I did put a question mark... can I still have it? If not, will you buy me a pint?

Guest Howaythetoon

Is it true that under lock and key in Freddy Shepherd's old draw, was a dossier on golf clubs and if so, did you ever go to any of those golf clubs and are they the real reason why you've taken the club off the market, because they are the best in England?

christ.

I'm guessing Aston Villa are devastated they've got a bloke in charge who had no interest in football before June 2007.

I mentioned that I'd prefer Lerner's honesty than Ashley's bullshit about Mexico.

I'd also say you're on dangerous ground if you start comparing Ashley and Lerner - he has done exactly what Ashley should have done.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Whats the point in asking Ashley, Wise or Llambias any questions, they're all too arrogant to communicate with the fans of Newcastle United anyway.

Whats the point in asking Ashley, Wise or Llambias any questions, they're all too arrogant to communicate with the fans of Newcastle United anyway.

I don't think anyone was going to write them down and send them in the post or anything.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I don't think anyone was going to write them down and send them in the post or anything.

Obviously.

No but there lots of ways through the media the people who are running the club could talk to the fans if the wanted to.

1.  Did it ever occur to you before appointing Kevin Keegan that the extent of his popularity would make you - and the rest of the club - a hostage to his erratic, childish behavior?  Did you not see it coming?

2. Nicky Butt? (Asked in the tone of a question.)  or   Nicky Butt, what f***

3. What have you done with your Alan Smith shirt?

Did it ever occur to you before appointing Kevin Keegan that the extent of his popularity would make you - and the rest of the club - a hostage to his erratic, childish behavior?  Did you not see it coming?

did you think Kevin keegan, could repeat his record of seasons started with him as manager,..1st,3rd, 6th, 2nd , 2nd,.....

Without backing him in the transfer market?

Guest JamesyJazz

Why did you ever in your wildest imagination consider that K.Keegan,after his,on record,crap track record as a Premiership/National manager,be the man to take us onwards and upwards?