dreams

Guest black n white

What was it you said last night Libertine in the CBB thread about not posting in a thread if your not interested in the subject

im actually very interested in this subject.

poor comparison btw.

Then that fair enough. Please just offer some contructive argument instead of just posting childish photographs.

Everyone knows my opinion of KK. All I ever ask is that he is respected.

let the child play with his photographs.

he wouldnt have said it was out dated.

if Ashley had Backed Keegan, and we had a decent season.

it is a nonsense what ashley has done btw, cos if he had spent big, and backed kk, he would have recouped that in increased revenues, and maintainted the value of the club. along the lines of what sir j.h. did.

instead he has, underinvested, got in a cheap manager, and lost revenue, and value.

If he had Backed KK, it would have paid for itself, and we would all be well happy.

you're making a HUGE fucking leap there by the way, you know that right?  what was it KK got to spend at man city, 50m?  did virtually fucking nothing with it...

in the interests of balance

yeah, he only got them promoted to the prem, .. i doubt any club would think 10 seasons in the prem is worth paying £50mil to get there.

i'm going to assume when you say it would have paid for itself you mean we'd have made europe, no?  how else would it have been different from what's happening now financially unless europe was involved?  that's the major source of income

it would have been a while before KK got us to europe imo

What was it you said last night Libertine in the CBB thread about not posting in a thread if your not interested in the subject

poor comparison btw.

Then that fair enough. Please just offer some contructive argument instead of just posting childish photographs.

it is a nonsense what ashley has done btw, cos if he had spent big, and backed kk, he would have recouped that in increased revenues, and maintainted the value of the club. along the lines of what sir j.h. did.

instead he has, underinvested, got in a cheap manager, and lost revenue, and value.

If he had Backed KK, it would have paid for itself, and we would all be well happy.

you're making a HUGE fucking leap there by the way, you know that right?  what was it KK got to spend at man city, 50m?  did virtually fucking nothing with it...

yeah, he only got them promoted to the prem, .. i doubt any club would think 10 seasons in the prem is worth paying £50mil to get there.

i'm going to assume when you say it would have paid for itself you mean we'd have made europe, no?  how else would it have been different from what's happening now financially unless europe was involved?  that's the major source of income

how would it have pid for itself, better than now, without europe.

full stadium,

more televised games,

bigger crowds for cup runs,

longer cup runs,

increased spending on merchandise,

more interest from sponsorship.

Keegan can revive many revenue streams that are currently flat due to appathy.

didn't think the photo was aimed at KK myself, it was obviously (to me) aimed at the tone of cp40's post which was a pile of bollocks to be fair, what's 7 tints up from rose?  'cause that's what colour glasses he was wearing when he wrote that

KK's getting like a 'pc protected' endangered species round here, you can't say fuck all about the guy (or apparently post a picture that doesn't even directly apply to him)

Pile of bollox eh,

tell what on my list of things , never actually happened,...i will be waiting.

Guest The Libertine

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

shame he bottled it then, eh?

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

shame ASHLEY bottled it then, eh?

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

didn't say it would did i?

the key point for me is you evidently believe KK would do the same job he did 15 years ago, i don't think he'd do that without a shitload of money myself

we'll never know will we?

what is it with the KK brown nosers on here fuckin hell man the guy is a childish spoilt brat who has never seen a job out in his life..When the going gets tough he walks out and fucks off..The mess the club is in at the moment is partly down to him and his petulant silly ways..Im also a firm believer that the reason we never won the title in 95/'96 was because of his totaly tactical inpetness and gungo ho atitude, namely at anfield and ewood park of that season.

KK is a cancer among certain factions of this club that needs to be cut out and forgotten about...move on

Guest The Libertine

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

how is it a shame? i thought you wanted ashley out?  :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

*stoops to his level*

didn't think the photo was aimed at KK myself, it was obviously (to me) aimed at the tone of cp40's post which was a pile of bollocks to be fair, what's 7 tints up from rose?  'cause that's what colour glasses he was wearing when he wrote that

KK's getting like a 'pc protected' endangered species round here, you can't say fuck all about the guy (or apparently post a picture that doesn't even directly apply to him)

Pile of bollox eh,

tell what on my list of things , never actually happened,...i will be waiting.

the factual information you quote is fine, it's the implication it would all have happened again but i've answered that elsewhere

what did you think the back to the future picture was for incidentally?  that should answer this for you really

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

how is it a shame? i thought you wanted ashley out?  :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

*stoops to his level*

I wanted him out after he bottled it, not at first when he was making all his promises, like he is now.

its great isnt it, supporting Newcastle these days, really is good, we really are something to enjoy.

Guest The Libertine

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

*stoops to his level*

I wanted him out after he bottled it, not at first when he was making all his promises, like he is now.

its great isnt it, supporting Newcastle these days, really is good, we really are something to enjoy.

i could post at least 10 keegan quotes which turned out to be complete lies.

i assume you "missed" these?

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

*stoops to his level*

i bet theres more than 10 from Ashley.

you ignore my last sentence, the one that puts your argument into context.

Guest The Libertine

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

*stoops to his level*

it hasnt been great supporting newcastle for many years. ashley to blame for all those years too? course he is!

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

*stoops to his level*

it hasnt been great supporting newcastle for many years. ashley to blame for all those years too? course he is!

no, he is to blame for now tho.

Guest The Libertine

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

*stoops to his level*

not even a little bit keegans fault?

cp40 can you see how not agreeing that KK would have necessarily had us storming up the table with some "backing" is different tearing into his prior achievements with the club?

i can

yes i can, but, quoting his prior achievements were called bollox.

if you go for a job,...do you tell them what good things you did in your previous experience, or when asked, do you say, thats not relevant, this is a new job, my experience dosent count here, i might be rubbish now,....

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

*stoops to his level*

i'm of the mind that some of it has to be keegans fault for walking but until we know exactly how intolerable his position was i'm reserving judgement

right now i'm firmly in the 100% ashley fault zone but some of it will be down to kk imo, history sort of tells us as much

Guest The Libertine

poor comparison btw.

full stadium,

more televised games,

longer cup runs,

*stoops to his level*

i'm of the mind that some of it has to be keegans fault for walking but until we know exactly how intolerable his position was i'm reserving judgement

right now i'm firmly in the 100% ashley fault zone but some of it will be down to kk imo, history sort of tells us as much

my thoughts too. keegan will have his share of blame, ashley his, wise his etc. its just pathetic that the "e-terry mac's" cant give even 1% of the blame to keegan.

cp40 can you see how not agreeing that KK would have necessarily had us storming up the table with some "backing" is different tearing into his prior achievements with the club?

i can

yes i can, but, quoting his prior achievements were called bollox.

if you go for a job,...do you tell them what good things you did in your previous experience, or when asked, do you say, thats not relevant, this is a new job, my experience dosent count here, i might be rubbish now,....

read what i wrote again, i said the tone was bollox

the tone being to directly juxtapose KK's previous acheivements with the club and imply that things would have automatically been a million times better & we'd have sell out crowds (in the middle of a financial crisis) and shoot back up the table where we belong if only nasty mike had backed him

it's a one sided version of events based on facts from 15 odd years ago hence libertine using the back to the future image i'd image