dreams

Guest black n white

cp40 can you see how not agreeing that KK would have necessarily had us storming up the table with some "backing" is different tearing into his prior achievements with the club?

i can

yes i can, but, quoting his prior achievements were called bollox.

if you go for a job,...do you tell them what good things you did in your previous experience, or when asked, do you say, thats not relevant, this is a new job, my experience dosent count here, i might be rubbish now,....

read what i wrote again, i said the tone was bollox

the tone being to directly juxtapose KK's previous acheivements with the club and imply that things would have automatically been a million times better & we'd have sell out crowds (in the middle of a financial crisis) and shoot back up the table where we belong if only nasty mike had backed him

it's a one sided version of events based on facts from 15 odd years ago hence libertine using the back to the future image i'd image

yeah your right,

I am wrong to want the things Kevin Keegan brought last time,

I must learn to be happy just above relegation, and no investment in the team.

cp40 can you see how not agreeing that KK would have necessarily had us storming up the table with some "backing" is different tearing into his prior achievements with the club?

i can

yes i can, but, quoting his prior achievements were called bollox.

if you go for a job,...do you tell them what good things you did in your previous experience, or when asked, do you say, thats not relevant, this is a new job, my experience dosent count here, i might be rubbish now,....

read what i wrote again, i said the tone was bollox

the tone being to directly juxtapose KK's previous acheivements with the club and imply that things would have automatically been a million times better & we'd have sell out crowds (in the middle of a financial crisis) and shoot back up the table where we belong if only nasty mike had backed him

it's a one sided version of events based on facts from 15 odd years ago hence libertine using the back to the future image i'd image

yeah your right,

I am wrong to want the things Kevin Keegan brought last time,

I must learn to be happy just above relegation, and no investment in the team.

No-ones saying your wrong to want it, but it's highly debatable whether KK could bring that again.

Would the players be entirely happy with a man that walked not once but twice before? Would the fans be as delighted as last time? I doubt it. The KK ship has sailed, it's unfortunate but we need to move on.

Would the players be entirely happy with a man that walked not once but twice before? Would the fans be as delighted as last time? I doubt it. The KK ship has sailed, it's unfortunate but we need to move on.

exactly

read the thread title,

are we not allowed.

Guest The Libertine

exactly

read the thread title,

are we not allowed.

http://i42.tinypic.com/qsjokh.gif

exactly

read the thread title,

are we not allowed.

As long as you realise that that's exactly what it is, a dream. An unrealistic, and inaccurate dream. KK coming back wouldn't be a universally good thing for the club, I'm not convinced it would even be a good thing on balance, too many negatives aspects to it.

Guest black n white

when kk wins his case for constructive dissmissal that will end all questions reguarding whether

he walked or not

at the moment we have a manager who is employed by nufc for a few more months...what then

our top players want to leave

the face of football is changing(financially) and i hope fatty was good friends with madoff

and he loses the lot

so there are 2 options, stick with joe HOPE we dont get relegated and then appoint another

manager(who would want to come here, thats why joe is here in the first place) at the end of the

season or fatty admits his mistakes and brings back kk

so which is it option 1 or option 2

football is all about dreams and aspirations

Guest black n white

:lol:

This is just boring now, it's almost as tedious as the whole board debate. He's gone get over it.

then dont post if your bored with it

like dave explain the "shit thread" comments, although dont bother

we have a shit owner

shit chairman etc

shit manager

which inturn leads us to having a team which is woefully short

i'll get over it but we need a new manager and i cant see anybody worth their salt coming

This is just boring now, it's almost as tedious as the whole board debate. He's gone get over it.

like dave explain the "s*** thread" comments, although dont bother

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

i'll get over it but we need a new manager and i cant see anybody worth their salt coming

It's getting pissy annoying how every thread I seem to enter is either Keegan debate or a board debate started by mongs like you. We get the picture, you love to curl up on your futon in the evening with your mug of hot coco and dream about what may have been but no body cares. Keegan is gone, the damage is done. Yes we know we're neck deep in the shit but do we need reminding of it in every other bloody thread, grow up man.

Guest black n white

look the only people who are mongs are the people that use the word

if your sick off reading other peoples opinions then dont

up to our neck in shit yes

i dont think about the past much only the future, thats what my dreams about

imo kk is probably the only person that could lift the fans at the moment

if you want to stick your head in the sand thats fine by me

i dont bother  with the old/new board debates its in the past

by the sounds of it you need a break

try reading this if you want a laugh, cheered me up no end

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/2008/12/we_are_the_banks.html

no coco its brown ale buy british

Guest black n white

exactly

read the thread title,

are we not allowed.

http://i42.tinypic.com/qsjokh.gif

er man u and alex ferguson

Guest black n white

You know, if you just carry on typing the cursor goes down onto the next line all by itself. O0

i dont need any advice for my shitty thread thank you

look the only people who are mongs are the people that use the word

if your sick off reading other peoples opinions then dont

up to our neck in s*** yes

i dont think about the past much only the future, thats what my dreams about

imo kk is probably the only person that could lift the fans at the moment

if you want to stick your head in the sand thats fine by me

i dont bother  with the old/new board debates its in the past

by the sounds of it you need a break

try reading this if you want a laugh, cheered me up no end

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/2008/12/we_are_the_banks.html

no coco its brown ale buy british

This guy is relentless you've got to hand it to him.

Aye lets get good old Kevin back in and when he blows a fuse and walks out again we can have this conversation again, wonderful.

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

It's getting pissy annoying how every thread I seem to enter is either Keegan debate or a board debate started by mongs like you. We get the picture, you love to curl up on your futon in the evening with your mug of hot coco and dream about what may have been but no body cares. Keegan is gone, the damage is done. Yes we know we're neck deep in the shit but do we need reminding of it in every other bloody thread, grow up man.

Every customer, i meet through my work, if they are interested in football, they talk about, Keegan, Ashley, Wise,...thats what people are talking about....and yes,.. still now, i met a guy, over from China, ..on 27th dec,..what was he talking about?,... the keegan old days,...and how we blew it letting him leave,..and before you say it,. i did not lead him into this conversation.

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

Every customer, i meet through my work, if they are interested in football, they talk about, Keegan, Ashley, Wise,...thats what people are talking about....and yes,.. still now, i met a guy, over from China, ..on 27th dec,..what was he talking about?,... the keegan old days,...and how we blew it letting him leave,..and before you say it,. i did not lead him into this conversation.

If that's the people you associate with it explains why you're so deluded.

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

A director of an Internation company,..

Im deluded,..Who was the mug that Wanted Deschamps to be our manager,...lololol

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

A director of an Internation company,..

Im deluded,..Who was the mug that Wanted Deschamps to be our manager,...lololol

Aye, what a shit young manager he is. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest black n white

19 points have been dropped this season so far....imo

iyo........how many points should we have picked so far

The thing is, that at least with Keegan you always thought 'we can win this' no matter who it was against

exactly the same players and you think we are gonna struggle against Blackburn/hull /anyone

and no Im not wanting him back now