dreams

Guest black n white

Guest black n white

The thing is, that at least with Keegan you always thought 'we can win this' no matter who it was against

exactly the same players and you think we are gonna struggle against Blackburn/hull /anyone

and no Im not wanting him back now

As other people have said and i agree owen has already left (would'nt be surprised if he has already agreed which club he is joining) shay and charles intententions are pretty clear,

obviously the squad is bereft of confidence which is the main problem

We need a new manager and i cant see any one decent coming in, although steve bruce has to be a contender and its not soundind to bad at the moment

Guest black n white

Thats how bad its got now, we are looking at managers and players that can keep us up, not at who can get us into Europe etc

steve bruce's cv looks half decent.....i'd be happy with that wigan team in fact i'd be over the moon

one saving grace for fatty maybe with the country going bankrupt, he might just have enough to stay afloat

but it depends on this window, ashley's kind of thinking to me now is

joe you 2 coming in 1 going out ....then i bring in 4-5.....then i look like i've got one iota of competence

• 3 weeks later...
Guest black n white

I had a dream last week that Kinnear got sacked and Steve Harper got put in permanent charge. :lol:

Don't ask.

;D

I'm asking.

:lol:

This is just boring now, it's almost as tedious as the whole board debate. He's gone get over it.

then dont post if your bored with it

like dave explain the "s*** thread" comments, although dont bother

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

which inturn leads us to having a team which is woefully short

i'll get over it but we need a new manager and i cant see anybody worth their salt coming

It's getting pissy annoying how every thread I seem to enter is either Keegan debate or a board debate started by mongs like you. We get the picture, you love to curl up on your futon in the evening with your mug of hot coco and dream about what may have been but no body cares. Keegan is gone, the damage is done. Yes we know we're neck deep in the s*** but do we need reminding of it in every other bloody thread, grow up man.

mackems.gif

Guest black n white

This is just boring now, it's almost as tedious as the whole board debate. He's gone get over it.

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

i'll get over it but we need a new manager and i cant see anybody worth their salt coming

It's getting pissy annoying how every thread I seem to enter is either Keegan debate or a board debate started by mongs like you. We get the picture, you love to curl up on your futon in the evening with your mug of hot coco and dream about what may have been but no body cares. Keegan is gone, the damage is done. Yes we know we're neck deep in the s*** but do we need reminding of it in every other bloody thread, grow up man.

mackems.gif

Would you like to explain the joke to the rest of the class mistle?

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

mackems.gif

Just the thought of someone doing makes me laugh.... :lol:

Sorry Sir.

Guest black n white

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

mackems.gif

Sorry Sir.

Not a problem young mistle as long as you understand the post in its complete context. ;D

what is it with the KK brown nosers on here fuckin hell man the guy is a childish spoilt brat who has never seen a job out in his life..When the going gets tough he walks out and f***s off..The mess the club is in at the moment is partly down to him and his petulant silly ways..Im also a firm believer that the reason we never won the title in 95/'96 was because of his totaly tactical inpetness and gungo ho atitude, namely at anfield and ewood park of that season.

You do know where Newcastle was when Keegan was first appointed manager right?

Here's a tip - think bottom of the table... and don't think the Premiership/Old First Division either.

not even a little bit keegans fault?

When the two most successful managers in the premiership history both said they would've walked and told Ashley to lick a goat as well, and when a quick google search shows why Ashley is about to hand over 8 million to Keegan, it kind of paints a picture...

Left us in our hour of need.

:frantic:What a crock of shit, how the fuck did he leave us in our "hour of need" When he left the squad was playing reasonably decent football, and he still the only manager to have waked off old trafford with anything this season, you make it sound like he left us in the middle of a relegation battle or something.  The reason we are in the shit now is because what has occured after he left.  He didn't appoint JK, he didn't piss off the entire first team squad by putting every single member up for the sale, he didn't spend no money this transfer window.  Managers leave teams all the time for whatever reason, it's not Keegans fault the fat man can't run a football club.

Guest black n white

what is it with the KK brown nosers on here fuckin hell man the guy is a childish spoilt brat who has never seen a job out in his life..When the going gets tough he walks out and f***s off..The mess the club is in at the moment is partly down to him and his petulant silly ways..Im also a firm believer that the reason we never won the title in 95/'96 was because of his totaly tactical inpetness and gungo ho atitude, namely at anfield and ewood park of that season.

Here's a tip - think bottom of the table... and don't think the Premiership/Old First Division either.

When the two most successful managers in the premiership history both said they would've walked and told Ashley to lick a goat as well, and when a quick google search shows why Ashley is about to hand over 8 million to Keegan, it kind of paints a picture...

:clap:

we have a s*** owner

s*** chairman etc

s*** manager

mackems.gif

Sorry Sir.

Not a problem young mistle as long as you understand the post in its complete context. ;D

O0

:clap:

KK won every game we played against Sunderland.