3 year season ticket

Guest sicko2ndbest

Im posting this here cos I know alot of people dont check the ticket exchange.Anyways theres 7 of us going over to Everton match so I bought 4 memberships just to make sure we are all seated together with decent seats.But It will only let me buy 2 tickets!Can anyone help? :thup:

Have you added all the other memberships to your friends and family?

Im posting this here cos I know alot of people dont check the ticket exchange.Anyways theres 7 of us going over to Everton match so I bought 4 memberships just to make sure we are all seated together with decent seats.But It will only let me buy 2 tickets!Can anyone help? :thup:

Shit I didnt,would it be possible to do it now?

Shit I didnt,would it be possible to do it now?

Yeah, on your transaction page, click 'friends and family' at the bottom and add your three other membership details. This should then allow you to purchase tickets on behalf of the other three memberships and you'll be able to buy all seven.

s*** I didnt,would it be possible to do it now?

Yeah, on your transaction page, click 'friends and family' at the bottom and add your three other membership details. This should then allow you to purchase tickets on behalf of the other three memberships and you'll be able to buy all seven.

Im s*** at this sort of thing,when I went into purchase history there was nothing with friends and family at the bottom?

Choose to buy 7 tickets for the Everton game, the screen will tell you that you can only have two, at the bottom of that screen choose 'friends and family'. Register your three other memberships on there and then when you go back to the first screen, you'll be able to use the drop down menus which currently all have your name on and change them to be spread out across each membership - i.e. no more than 2 each. Then it'll let you purchase and put you all together. In theory anyway.

CHRIST f***ing ABOVE!Wont f***ing work fo me,can you not add friends or family after you paid fo the membership or something?I regiestered all my friends b but it says when I tried to buy tickets  ''only available to supporters who have puchased the correct pre-requiste products''

CHRIST f***ing ABOVE!Wont f***ing work fo me,can you not add friends or family after you paid fo the membership or something?I regiestered all my friends b but it says when I tried to buy tickets  ''only available to supporters who have puchased the correct pre-requiste products''

When you say you registered all your friends, what do you mean? You only need to add the three other memberships onto the one you want to buy the tickets with.

When you bring up the friends and family menu, it should show you a list of the three other memberships, including the supporter number, name it's registered under and address?

• 3 months later...