Booing at the game today...

Stu

Im sorry stupeedo but you are wrong. Charlie was booed pretty heavily, particularly from the singing section.

You sure? Most booing seemed to come from the Gallowgate. I saw one person boo N'Zogbia, which sparked off an arguement between him and others around him. I sit in the Leazes Corner, btw.

Im sorry stupeedo but you are wrong. Charlie was booed pretty heavily, particularly from the singing section.

thought the aim of the singing section was to improve the atmosphere at the ground and improve our increasingly negative support?

Guest Celebrity Fan

You sure? Most booing seemed to come from the Gallowgate. I saw one person boo N'Zogbia, which sparked off an arguement between him and others around him. I sit in the Leazes Corner, btw.

That may have been me, I went off it when Geremi was booed off. Disgraceful so-called "support". I thought our support all day was appalling and some people should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

That may have been me, I went off it when Geremi was booed off. Disgraceful so-called "support". I thought our support all day was appalling and some people should be f***ing ashamed of themselves.

Where do you sit?

Guest Celebrity Fan

Right in the centre of the singing section. I was ashamed of some "fans" today like.

You in row U mate, seat 340 to be exact?

Nah, R355. Obviously wasn't me then!

Surprised at reading this thread tbh, as from where I was sitting, it sounded as is everyone booed Geremi off, but cheered when Zog came on .

You must sit in the Milburn O0

Milburn/Leazes corner, just near where the players exec box is.

Guest michaelfoster

Booing is pathetic. Geremi was very poor today but the booing was uncalled for, fans were shouting for his head to due the poor corners so when he was subbed the fans got their wish & someone else took the corners namely Guthrie, his first corner hit the first defender man & the fans started screaming for his head too, the players cant win.

Some fans are very fickle.

Booing is pathetic. Geremi was very poor today but the booing was uncalled for, fans were shouting for his head to due the poor corners so when he was subbed the fans got their wish & someone else took the corners namely Guthrie, his first corner hit the first defender man & the fans started screaming for his head too, the players cant win.

of course they can, and they will when one of them learns how to take a fucking proper corner

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just watching it now, the reaction to N'Zogbia coming on was very mixed, but I thought it was more on the frosty side of things than the positive.

this

Guest michaelfoster

of course they can, and they will when one of them learns how to take a f***ing proper corner

The fans calling for the players head as soon making one mistake will not help them one bit, the treatment of Geremi was shocking today

It's the modern football fan for you (the booing of Geremi) I'd say that plenty fans will have become fed up of how the club is ran and the performance of some of the players - and so it's the latter who bear the brunt. It's been brewing for a long time.

As for the boos for Charlie - no problem with it, when he clearly doesn't give a flying one about the fans or the club.

Whats the point man, wheres the heart and soul of football. Booing players for mistakes, booing the whole team when the ball goes out, I thought that when it all comes down to it, at least you can be proud of the support given by the fans, not anymore. Do people think we're Real Madrid? The ground is filled with hostility so easily, yet hardly a peep is made for a good pass most of the time.