Arsenal / N'Zogbia

Cronky

Take what you want from this, but ive been told He's on his way to Man U - long term Giggs replacement. Ive also been told he has a massive attitude probelm. Despite Roeder coming out and saying he's very easy to get on with, one Senior member of the coaching staff has said there's a problem in the squad with attitude and he's the biggest culpret. So, maybe he will be moving on.

Well he always looks like he enjoys playing - and he hasn't featured in teh Popular press for after hours activities

maybe he can't see why he's on the bench when there are worse players picked ahead of him?

Take what you want from this, but ive been told He's on his way to Man U - long term Giggs replacement. Ive also been told he has a massive attitude probelm. Despite Roeder coming out and saying he's very easy to get on with, one Senior member of the coaching staff has said there's a problem in the squad with attitude and he's the biggest culpret. So, maybe he will be moving on.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Zoggy seems to be going backwards at the moment, or at least not rising to the challenge to improve.

It does seem a lot of French players are very huffy and I think Zoggs lip hit the deck when we signed Duff. Most on here were worried about it as I was, but Duff is a much more rounded player to Charlie and as a young lad he must learn that he has to fight for his place, he wants to be a starter then he must improve his game.

A massive talent but does not have a god given right to play, earn your place young man!!

If Man Ure really want him then a straight swap for Rossi or tell them to fk off!!

If we sold him to Arsenal for 8-9 million and got a couple of their defensive cast offs/youngsters in the bargain it would be worth it.  If we sold him to Spurs, I'd fly over and help with the burning of Shepherds house.

If Arsenal bought him, it would probably be for about £3m with some add-ons.  Van Persie reputedly cost only £3.5m rising to £5m.

5 mil + some combination of Djourou+Hoyte+Cygan+Lauren+Alladiere etc.=sold

At least 10 mil if we're going for straight up cash. But I'd rather have players. God knows FFS will just blow the 10 mil on Nugent or something.

Then again, dare I hope that we could cut a shrewd deal for him and not just hand one of our best prospects to Arsenal on a silver platter?

At least 10 mil if we're going for straight up cash. But I'd rather have players. God knows FFS will just blow the 10 mil on Nugent or something.

Then again, dare I hope that we could cut a shrewd deal for him and not just hand one of our best prospects to Arsenal on a silver platter?

Djourou signed a 6 year contract in the summer and Cygan makes our current CB's look competent!

Djourou signed a 6 year contract in the summer and Cygan makes our current CB's look competent!

Cygan doesn't play in Arsenal, he's in Villarreal...

Another good point  bluelaugh.gif

If we sold him to Arsenal for 8-9 million and got a couple of their defensive cast offs/youngsters in the bargain it would be worth it.  If we sold him to Spurs, I'd fly over and help with the burning of Shepherds house.

If Arsenal bought him, it would probably be for about £3m with some add-ons.  Van Persie reputedly cost only £3.5m rising to £5m.

I'm sure we'd sell him for £3 million million with a few add ons :lol:

Guest The Fox

Charles will be off, he's not too keen on St James I'm led to believe by inscrutably secretive insiders of the forbidden sect.

Another good point bluelaugh.gif

Ah, excuse my lack of knowledge as to the whereabouts of the now and former unwanteds of the Arse.

Zog was playing left back when he joined us. was a winger in his youth. Shoot me down if I'm wrong. As I recall he was progressing well and putting in some exiting performances. Then moved forward to left wing to make room for Babayaro. Then we bought a collection of left wingers and he moves inside. Wouldn't you have an attitude problem.

Personally I would be dissapointed to see him leave. But we have the bare bones of a decent squad so of course we need two left wingers. Luque is just as happy inside and forward, Dyer is crap on the left so where is the problem - oh yes we are NUFC who trialed Loui Saha and let him go.

Zog was playing left back when he joined us. was a winger in his youth. Shoot me down if I'm wrong. As I recall he was progressing well and putting in some exiting performances. Then moved forward to left wing to make room for Babayaro. Then we bought a collection of left wingers and he moves inside. Wouldn't you have an attitude problem.

Personally I would be dissapointed to see him leave. But we have the bare bones of a decent squad so of course we need two left wingers. Luque is just as happy inside and forward, Dyer is crap on the left so where is the problem - oh yes we are NUFC who trialed Loui Saha and let him go.

Zog see's himself as a CM so surely he would be happy about being moved to CM?

Zog see's himself as a CM so surely he would be happy about being moved to CM?

Even on Saturday when he was meant to be wide left he kept on drifting into the middle. Funny because it used to be Milner that had that problem,he would drift in when meant to be wide right but as a striker he would drift out wide. Milner of late though has done good sticking out wide keft or right.

Zoggy needs to work out what he wants because he does not look like a happy camper.