Kinnear offered 2.5/3.5 year contract extension

SUPERTOON

Surely the person who has the most influence on whether JFK comes back is Mrs Kinnear? * Even if the doctors give him the green light, Joe is keen and Llambias still wants him, all it would take is for Mrs JFK to say "No way Joe, I'm not going to let that club make me a widow"...?

* i suggest this not even knowing if JFK has a missus! :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

Surely the person who has the most influence on whether JFK comes back is Mrs Kinnear? * Even if the doctors give him the green light, Joe is keen and Llambias still wants him, all it would take is for Mrs JFK to say "No way Joe, I'm not going to let that club make me a widow"...?

Just what I was going to say. The most important person in all of this must be his missus. If she has one ounce of sensibility she wont allow him to come back on this merry-go-round. For this reason, I don't think he will be back. And if Ashley had any brains, he would be meeting Mrs Kinnear, soonest, to find out her thoughts, in order to plan for the probably non return to NUFC of her husband.

As for the contract offer to Kinnear, I don't believe there is one. It was just a show to try and create an impression of continuity at the club for would-be transfer targets. If there had been a contract on offer, Kinnear would have signed it before it hit the desk, such is his desperateness to get back into management full time.

I don't expect to see Kinnear back at SJP.

Unless she wants rid as much as us :)

Not sure if it has been mentioned but someone mentioned on another forum that we have approached Valverthi from Olympiakos and it's in the Greek press. Could be bs, but I'll post it just in case. Unbeaten in 28 apparently

EDIT: Their manager isn't even called Valverthi so it probably is bs

Not sure if it has been mentioned but someone mentioned on another forum that we have approached Valverthi from Olympiakos and it's in the Greek press. Could be bs, but I'll post it just in case. Unbeaten in 28 apparently

EDIT: Their manager isn't even called Valverthi so it probably is bs

being reported in the greek press according to an olympiakos forum, names valverde apparently

http://www.gazzetta.gr/content/view/25027/2/

Newcastle calls Valverde!

I Newcastle xanampainei the «dance» for Ernesto Valverde. According to information of interest gazzetta.gr the English team for the technical Vasco has reinvigorated for good. So after a Atletiko Madrid club still wants to coach in the Olympic bench, the moment he has not ... open his cards on what will do. Cooperation with Pele Anderson for skaoutingk.

The Newcastle wanted Vasco coach of Olympiakos since he was the technical Espaniol. Now seeking a reliable operator to carry the very good levels and the general out of the difficult position where it is located. Indeed indicate that the information will soon ... moved.

The Spaniard technician said that it has not been decided yet and it remains now to see whether the administration of Olympiakos able to convince him to stay in port ..