Come May....

Mistle17

And we survive, what do we do then?

It looks like Kinnear could well sign a deal that keeps him here permanently for 2-3 seasons, while it looks like Ashley could be here for the long term....what with the credit crunch etc.

And lets be honest, if Kinnear signs a permanent deal we are fucked. Having him at the helm and our 'sell to buy' policy, could this just be delaying the inevitable or lead to more years of mid-table mediocrity? I cant see the likes of Martins, Jonas and even Bassong wanting to hang around with this muppet near by.

I will feel like giving up on this club if JK stays. Half a season is way too long, let alone 3.

Hopefully JFK is put off by the way the club is run and Ashley is forced to sell up for a loss, or try to appoint a half decent manager and let him do things his way. Cant see it though...

Whatever division we're in, getting rid of Kinnear has to be the absolute priority.

To Ashley it'll probably be the last thing on the list of priorities like, but we live in hope. I'm living in hope of Kinnear turning down the contract offer.

Whatever division we're in, getting rid of Kinnear has to be the absolute priority.

To Ashley it'll probably be the last thing on the list of priorities like, but we live in hope. I'm living in hope of Kinnear turning down the contract offer.

if its more than the standard oa pension, then he will accept it.

Guest aoliversaknob

get rid of all the big earners at the club

duff, owen, butt, viduka, cacapa, geremi, barton, smith

Well said that man!  Loads of dosh nee end product - ship the lot of them out and start afresh

I've come to this stage as well...

Guest neesy111

Well said that man!   Loads of dosh nee end product - ship the lot of them out and start afresh

all have been total flops imo and are taking 40% of our wage bill, which would free £30 million in wages and therefore transfer fee's as well

Well said that man!   Loads of dosh nee end product - ship the lot of them out and start afresh

all have been total flops imo and are taking 40% of our wage bill, which would free £30 million in wages and therefore transfer fee's as well

MAYBE (but I doubt it) Ashley is looking to ship out all these high earners before he opens his wallet....

Our main objective has got to be to get JFK out.

Guest aoliversaknob

MAYBE (but I doubt it) Ashley is looking to ship out all these high earners before he opens his wallet....

Our main objective has got to be to get JFK out.

Apologies I didnt see Bartons name in there- would probably keep the little thug! But as for the rest and Including JFK on yer bikes lads!

Get rid of Wise, he's too much of a divisive figure to keep him on.

Replace Wise with Kinnear, thanks for the hard work in keeping us up but he's not good enough to be our long-term manager.

Hire a manager/1st team coach who has a clue.

Offload the garbage like Smith & Duff

But what if we found a manager (decent-good) who was willing to work under the 'continental' style set-up we have? That'd be an interesting one.

Although I'd prefer us to scrap this set up. Its doing OK at West Ham though...