Who is DEFINITELY getting rid of their season ticket?

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Renewing

I love it how you've gone akka all season about the current predicament after getting your first season ticket ever to see your idol manage then it taking away before the 1st home game, then still want to come back for more.

Its like the drunk getting sparked late Friday night outside the kebab shop coming round standing up and shouting 'that all you got?'  :laugh:

I do mean that in the nicest possible way, as i thought you'd have not bothered coming back after this. (after realising the above it dawns why you've been so pissed off)

Side note: Anyone think this is all HTT's fault? We were fine until he jinxed us getting a season ticket?  O0

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Swindled into signing up to 3 Years, awaiting confirmation of my cancellation and paying the reduction back.

Im not willing to support Mike Ashley run the club into the ground, asset strip and take us back the 1980's.

£500 for one game this season.

Guest Howaythetoon

Renewing

I love it how you've gone akka all season about the current predicament after getting your first season ticket ever to see your idol manage then it taking away before the 1st home game, then still want to come back for more.

Its like the drunk getting sparked late Friday night outside the kebab shop coming round standing up and shouting 'that all you got?'  :laugh:

I do mean that in the nicest possible way, as i thought you'd have not bothered coming back after this. (after realising the above it dawns why you've been so pissed off)

Side note: Anyone think this is all HTT's fault? We were fine until he jinxed us getting a season ticket?  O0

You don't seriously believe this is my first ST do you? :lol:

Just playing along with Baggio on that one.

Speaking of that knacker....

i am in the process of cancelling my DD for the next two seasons.

not due to the on/off field stuff, more to do with work.

if i (Which looks likely) give it up. i will juust be getting one of those membership things so i can make sure i get decent seats for the "bigger games" and so on for other games too.

I'm getting rid, just don't enjoy going to games anymore, not because we're shit, but because this season has made me feel alienated as a fan. All the shit with Keegan and Given (people who we all thought the world of) has just taken it out of me as a fan.