GOODBYE ROEDER......!!!

Guest Toongaboom

He should never have taken the job and definately not canvassed for it as he did, although he denies it. I really don't like him, I don't care how nice he is, he has a responsability to THE CLUB and he knows in his heart of hearts that he isn't good enough.

Glenn Roeder----Watford -----1st season 7th

2nd season down

--------------------West Ham------ 1st season 7 th

2nd season down

--------------------Us-------------- 1st season 7th

Its happened twice before,get him out before we go the same way.I feel fucking sick.

Tbh it looks like the Prem is a lost cause this season, so may as well just concentrate on the 3 cups we are in. And just stay up, which is kinda automatic cause we'd never go down.

So yeah all for Roeder out and Freddy stick your hand in your pocket...not to jack off but to buy a decend manager!

why wouldnt we go down? have you seen us this season?

Because we have too good a players to go down, class always prevails, like Everton last season.

:roll: We have average to shit players all over the pitch. Souness has destroyed the team. There isn't much Roeder can do about it but he did spend badly in the summer, that's for sure.

Glenn Roeder----Watford -----1st season 7th

2nd season down

--------------------West Ham------ 1st season 7 th

2nd season down

--------------------Us-------------- 1st season 7th

Its happened twice before,get him out before we go the same way.I feel ****ing sick.

this is something i find very unnerving

:roll: We have average to shit players all over the pitch. Souness has destroyed the team. There isn't much Roeder can do about it but he did spend badly in the summer, that's for sure.

Zog, Emre, Milner, Parker, Duff, Martins, Luque, Nobby.

Plenty of good players there, very good players when on form, but playing shit because theres no movement, organisation or drilling, on top of the shit tactics, motivation, coaching, selection, etc. Fault lies with the shiite manager, but more so with the shiite chairman for whom only shiite managers want to work.

Tbh it looks like the Prem is a lost cause this season, so may as well just concentrate on the 3 cups we are in. And just stay up, which is kinda automatic cause we'd never go down.

So yeah all for Roeder out and Freddy stick your hand in your pocket...not to jack off but to buy a decend manager!

Because we have too good a players to go down, class always prevails, like Everton last season.

I'm pretty sure West Ham fans were saying the same thing...

Guest JonnyRogers

I think Roeder should step down as manager and go back to the Acadamy, seemed to be doing ok there. As crazy (and very unlikely) as it sounds, as there are no decent managers available (Shepherd should go just for not bringing in O'Neill last season) how about a mangerial team of Keegan and Shearer? Think of the support those legends would get, the supporters get whipped up into a frenzy, would probably transfer to the players. Keegan has a good eye for players, Shearer is the motivator. It's a dream team!

I'm pretty sure West Ham fans were saying the same thing...

Boro as well. FA Cup Final + Carling Cup Final + relegation, all in the same season. Lost out on the cups, so it was all for nothing. We will definately not win in any cup competition - we arent good in Europe, weve merely scraped through against pub/reserve sides or average opposition, ie Fener, whilst as soon as we meet a half decent and organised side, especially away from home, were going out instantly.

As sonn as the season started, when we didnt bother to strength the squad, i never give a sh8t about the uefa or carling.. i just wanted us to survive the league.. f8ck everything else

Zog, Emre, Milner, Parker, Duff, Martins, Luque, Nobby.

Plenty of good players there, very good players when on form, but playing shit because theres no movement, organisation or drilling, on top of the shit tactics, motivation, coaching, selection, etc. Fault lies with the shiite manager, but more so with the shiite chairman for whom only shiite managers want to work.

Agree with that.

Guest toongimp

FA cup and Carling Cup we should forget about. Get on with UEFA and League. Souness was sacked after a poor result against Man City so I'd say upcoming Man City match should  be Roeder's judgement day. He's a nice chap is Roeder, he doesn't make excuses for poor performances. He's just not Premiership manager material at the end of the day. I don't expect him to last long. The team should shoulder some of the blame as well.

Guest geordieracer

i hope we can keep hold of our best players in january, as, if we are still around bottom of the league a lot will want out.. then our relegation is certain

Guest Magnetic North

“No abuse, thanks for your work last season but it's time to move on Glenn”

Sempuki, thank **** for some restraint.

I feel really sorry for Glenn. He looked really worried and gutted today and he has done lots for our club. The sad thing is he is not upto the job with FS in charge and the mess Souness left us in. If only he took over after bobby with the squad i`m sure he would have dealt with Bellamy and the other s in a posititve way that benefitted the club. If he gets sacked it will be the first time i`m gutted a manager that wasn`t good enough is sacked. We need a manger that can do what Harry Redknapp did before, a true motivator with tactical sense and some wise buys/ loans in Jan.

Guest lascouser

From an outsider looking in. I see the way forward for Newcastle is to hire a manager with a proven trake record, that has experience managing a big club. Regarless of results stick with him and to his vision for the future. Besides SBR, you have had a turbulent time of late with changing managers which is always going to lead to alot of money spent and a lack of continuity which any successful club needs. I hope it turns round for you, I don't see you having a problem staying in the league, it is more important to make the right choice in managers when you do make a change whether its this season or next.

The problem is we are already throwing away bankers, games at home to the likes of Sheff Utd and Charlton are games u simply have to win to stay up, now we need to make those points up from much more difficult fixtures.

I have to say at this moment in time I just can't see a team in the premiership that we can beat !

They fucked up in the transfer market over the summer but at the same time this squad of players should never be in this position, bad management all round for me, starting with the fat ginger one.

Guest The Fox

The man is out of his depth, I dont feel sorry for him at all. Nobody forced him to take the job and he's paid an excellent salary. Sacked Managers also normally walk away with a big pay off. So nothing to feel sorry about.