Will you be at the rally/protest?

Liam Liam Liam O
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

I am going to the game, I may even buy a pint or two as a blatent two fingers up at NUSC, and I certainly will not be at the rally.

You're SO my kinda woman ;)

:laugh: I'm no-man's type of woman, it takes a man with balls of steel to put up with me,  :knuppel2:

I am going to the game, I may even buy a pint or two as a blatent two fingers up at NUSC, and I certainly will not be at the rally.

:laugh: I'm no-man's type of woman, it takes a man with balls of steel to put up with me,  :knuppel2:

What a coincidence! Had mine plated in Pittsburgh last summer! Wanna see?  :cheesy:

Guest black n white

I might try and go over earlier than normal and get a pie and pint in the ground.

SJP pies are ready to eat at half time if you buy them before the the match.  The fillings are hotter than the old burn you hands Mcdonlds apple pie.

You into the hot old bums at mcdee's like. ;D

Guest sicko2ndbest

I might try and go over earlier than normal and get a pie and pint in the ground.

I might even eat my pie caveman style and ensure it is visible around the corners of my mouth up to the sides of my cheeks

NUSC

Not

Understanding the

Supporting

Concept

Guest black n white

Your mike ashley.

I might even eat my pie caveman style and ensure it is visible around the corners of my mouth up to the sides of my cheeks

NUSC

Not

Understanding the

Supporting

Concept

If you're going to do that then I'm going one step further.  I'm doing what you've suggested but I'm also letting mine drip down the front of my football shirt and then I'm spreading it all over.

NUSC

Not

Understanding the

Supporting

Concept

i might get a pint,pour it out,then get another.

Guest black n white

Whats that your holding in your hand  :pow: :knuppel2:

Whats that your holding in your hand  :pow: :knuppel2:

her ex-es.

Guest black n white

Your mike ashley.

His Mike Ashley? ???

Aye

NUSC

Not

Understanding the

Supporting

Concept

'keep the change mate make sure mike gets it'

Guest sicko2ndbest

:lol:

Im going to buy 100 hotdogs. Chuck the lot in the bin, buy 30 mars bars extracting the toffee to stick the serviettes together that i got from the dogs, then make a banner saying

'This cost me £400'

Guest NobbyOhNobby

NUSC

Not

Understanding the

Supporting

Concept

'keep the change mate make sure mike gets it'

I'm going to replace my hands and feet with pies

Im going to buy 100 hotdogs. Chuck the lot in the bin, buy 30 mars bars extracting the toffee to stick the serviettes together making a banner saying

'This cost me £400'

Nobody beats that.

:laugh:

I don't even begin to know how people come up with stuff like that. Killed me. :lol: