What to do if ticket doesn't arrive?

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guest Alan_Shearer

Hey, i bought my tickets last weekend for the Bolton game, it hasn't come yet. Am a student in accomadation that doesn't receive mail on the weekend so if i don't get it by Friday im screwed. And the post guy is so crap it might come and get put in someone elses flat easily.

So was wondering what can you do if you don't recieve your ticket in time? Is there anyway to get to the game? The confirming email doesn't say where the seat is either...

Ideas/facts appreciated, cheers.

Hey, i bought my tickets last weekend for the Bolton game, it hasn't come yet. Am a student in accomadation that doesn't receive mail on the weekend so if i don't get it by Friday im screwed. And the post guy is so crap it might come and get put in someone elses flat easily.

So was wondering what can you do if you don't recieve your ticket in time? Is there anyway to get to the game? The confirming email doesn't say where the seat is either...

Try contacting the box office, I'm sure you can get a duplicate on the day of the match.

Guest Brummiemag

This has happened to me 3 times this season, at Arsenal, West Ham and Hull. They send the tickets out second class, I'm afraid its all part of the cost cutting measures at the club and the contempt they have for ordinary fans.

If you havn't received the tickets by friday, ring the box office and they will arrange for you to collect replacement tickets at the Bolton box office. Its a bit of a pain as it eats into valuable drinking time on matchday but apart from that its worked OK for me on those occasions and to be fair I didnt take long. 

Out of interest, have many other people had this problem in the last year or so?   

Try contacting the box office, I'm sure you can get a duplicate on the day of the match.

thats what the box office told me. however my tickets arrived on the day of the game (man city) so all was well. the end.

Guest Alan_Shearer

And.......it never came, bloody postman, looks like i'll phone NUFC box office tomorrow and see if they can get a duplicate printed for me to pick up at Bolton...

This happend to me once.  I was really worried since I have to travel all the way from Iceland.  But this was no problem.  Even though I had requested that the ticket would be sent they were waiting for me at the box office.  Hope you make it to the game.  I'm sure you will!

Guest Alan_Shearer

UPDATE: Ye i've gotta collect a duplicate an hour and a half b4 KO tomorrow so...dunno if thats a minimum amount of time i need to be there by or not but ill go for then anyway...makes it a longer trip but hey...cheers guys.

UPDATE: Ye i've gotta collect a duplicate an hour and a half b4 KO tomorrow so...dunno if thats a minimum amount of time i need to be there by or not but ill go for then anyway...makes it a longer trip but hey...cheers guys.

Cheers, have fun at the game!

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guys what are the box office queue's like before a game? How long should i put aside to get their to sort out getting my duplicate ticket from them?