U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Looking at the Chelsea website, their player profiles, don't think any of those faces were at this game. A lot of them had Cockney accents, so probably a local boy team.

Guest geoffasenna

would have been plockington mate not alnwick i would think. you 100% sure??? plus nearys been released so i doubt it was him who came on

skirge he strikes a ball really well, composed aswell and very unfased on the ball. the kid will go far.

He is a class acta nd yeah okay he is only 16 but I cannot see being int he 1st team being to much for him, massive future ahead of this lad I just hope its here.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

plockington in goal i see too, i heard hes proved enough to be offered a deal

Ah, didn't think it looked like Alnwick from the pictures I've seen. Seems a very vocal keeper (Plockington) though a bit suspect in the air.

Nee idea who this Ions kid is, must be one of the new youth intakes we haven't announced yet. Wonder if his first name is Daniel, sure I heard them shout Danny a few times.

Also notice they said it was Paul Dummett that came on and not Darren Lough, so made a mistake there too, sorry about that (both tall lanky left backs though).

Ah, didn't think it looked like Alnwick from the pictures I've seen. Seems a very vocal keeper (Plockington) though a bit suspect in the air.

Nee idea who this Ions kid is, must be one of the new youth intakes we haven't announced yet. Wonder if his first name is Daniel, sure I heard them shout Danny a few times.

Also notice they said it was Paul Dummett that came on and not Darren Lough, so made a mistake there too, sorry about that (both tall lanky left backs though).

There's a big forward called Dan Williams, might've been him.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

There's a big forward called Dan Williams, might've been him.

Might have been, there's a few more games in the next few weeks so hopefully I'll be able to find out.

Anyone know if we've announced our new in take of youth players this year? Seems like we're the only club to not have anything on the web or in match day programs :(

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'll probably be the one looking like a twat with a notepad...

When is it, where is it, and how much? Ta :aww:

Newcastle's U18 side open their league campaign this coming Saturday with the visit of Aston Villa to their Little Benton base. Kick-off is scheduled for 11am.

and its free

From nufc.co.uk

United line up as follows for The Villains clash;

1 Trialist 2 Phil Airey 3 Paul Dummet 4 Brad Inman 5 Matthew Grieve 6 James Taylor 7 Samuel Adjei 8 Greg McDermott 9 Sammy Ameobi 10 Haris Vuckic 11 Shane Ferguson 12 Jeff Henderson 13 Andy Mogwo 14 Aaron Spear 15 Ryan Page 16 Stephen Folan 17 Ben Robinson

I'll probably be the one looking like a twat with a notepad...

When is it, where is it, and how much? Ta :aww:

Newcastle's U18 side open their league campaign this coming Saturday with the visit of Aston Villa to their Little Benton base. Kick-off is scheduled for 11am.

and its free

From nufc.co.uk

United line up as follows for The Villains clash;

1 Trialist 2 Phil Airey 3 Paul Dummet 4 Brad Inman 5 Matthew Grieve 6 James Taylor 7 Samuel Adjei 8 Greg McDermott 9 Sammy Ameobi 10 Haris Vuckic 11 Shane Ferguson 12 Jeff Henderson 13 Andy Mogwo 14 Aaron Spear 15 Ryan Page 16 Stephen Folan 17 Ben Robinson

Cheers mate!

So to get there get off at Four Lanes metro station and walk down benton road turn right and walk for ages?