U23s & Academy

Skirge

Woops sorry :lol:

How did you get it then Alan?

Just typed Yvan into FM, and the only one I could find that could be realistic is a Yvan who plays for Nancy in France, a defender. Judging by the team posted I think he's most likely to be a striker

Don't remember what it was called, some Carlisle fansite. Just said "Yvan" came on...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Jak Alnwick, Ben Robinson, Alex Nicholson, Patrick Nzuzi, Michael Richardson, Louis Storey, Jamie Smith, Lee Toland, Conor Newton, Ryan Page, Dennis Knight, Dan Taylor, Ryan McGorrigan,  Sam Ameobi, Ben Sayer, Billy Ions, Michael Riley and Brandon Miele.

Three Keepers?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Jak Alnwick, Ben Robinson, Alex Nicholson, Patrick Nzuzi, Michael Richardson, Louis Storey, Jamie Smith, Lee Toland, Conor Newton, Ryan Page, Dennis Knight, Dan Taylor, Ryan McGorrigan,  Sam Ameobi, Ben Sayer, Billy Ions, Michael Riley and Brandon Miele.

Three Keepers?

Turns out that Jamie Smith is a young Irish Defender (CB), capped at U16 level. His mate Brandon Miele (ST) has came over too, also part of the Irish U16s. Just leaves Louis Storey as the 'unknown' in my books so far.

Three Keepers?

Turns out that Jamie Smith is a young Irish Defender (CB), capped at U16 level. His mate Brandon Miele (ST) has came over too, also part of the Irish U16s. Just leaves Louis Storey as the 'unknown' in my books so far.

He went to St. Cuthbert's, don't know owt else about him.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Three Keepers?

He went to St. Cuthbert's, don't know owt else about him.

That's good enough, be able to check England and County Schoolboy reports to get an idea of what position he plays. Seems like it could be up front.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Think he may have left.

31/08/2009 FA Registration Mutural Termination Date on the FA Player Registration website. That was the date he went to Roma on 'loan' so I'm not sure if it was a termiantion with the English FA that was then passed on the Italian FA or not - still not 100% sure how the player registration is working on that website. Can't say I've seen him in any Reserve Games so far this season, or during the open training day either.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

i seen him leaving training ground last week in his white vw

Thanks for that, was just about to make a mistake :) A real Italian would be riding a moped though.