U23s & Academy

Skirge

öh, surly you can´t miss PL games if you get sent off in a reserv game. Sound more than bizarre. But hey. But then again, Lee Ryder knows fucking all.

You miss whatever fixtures take place.

Guest neesy111

The fans scrapping are a bunch of kids, 50 of them must of left when they seen a similar group leave 10 mins before the end.

This three match suspension will be welcomed by Hughton, as Xisco will have to play in less games to make up the 10% that is required to prevent Xisco leaving on a free(+nominal compensation)

Guest neesy111

I fucking love Ranger, really rate him.

He's a better shout than Ameobi for 2nd choice striker tbh.

Need's to work badly on his fitness, was shattered after 75 mins.

Guest neesy111

Xisco's red card is an utter joke from what I've heard and seen.

As in he was really stupid or the ref was? If it was the ref I hold my hands up.

Ref, xisco hardly touched the guy.  I think the ref sent him off because the reaction of the crowd really.

I fucking love Ranger, really rate him.

Need's to work badly on his fitness, was shattered after 75 mins.

Very early in the season like.. match fitness will come.. and he does put himself about.

Mick's there like.  Just saying..........................................

I didn't see any fighting but I'm not surprised to hear they've had a go at each other as a group of kids went out to look for trouble.  The same idiots who were smashing seats then legging in when the coppers came, morons.

Guest Heneage

I f***ing love Ranger, really rate him.

Gets ahead of Shola based on effort for me.

Great result for the second string although Xisco has done himself few favours there.

I didn't see him do anything, I just heard the mackems winge and then the ref decided to send him off.

Guest Heneage

As has been said, Ranger had an excellent game and I'm glad that we haven't loaned him out because he's our 2nd best forward after Carroll.

He's really not. But I agree he's better here than away on loan considering we still have Ameobi and Best.

Guest neesy111

As has been said, Ranger had an excellent game and I'm glad that we haven't loaned him out because he's our 2nd best forward after Carroll.

Lovenkrands ...

Very quiet again like against Accrington.

Guest neesy111

Btw Mick, that was me next to Greg.

He's really not. But I agree he's better here than away on loan considering we still have Ameobi and Best.

I hope you don't think either of those are better.