U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest Heneage

is it only me or does Krul look like he has become a really good goalie?

I'd still like to see him out on loan if we stayed up and had adequate cover while he was away... not that it's at all viable or likely now.

I think he definitely has the quality and potential, it's just getting in hours at a higher level than reserves to prove it in my opinion.

Hopefully he'll stick with us even if we go down and turn some head in the Championship next season.

I'd try and get him a Championship team when we stay up.

I work with a lad from Holland and he's says that the talk over  there is Krul will go to Feyenoord in the summer.  He was almost there last summer and Wise pulled the deal at the last minute.

Our reserves are on TV tonight against Manure if anyone is interested. It's on MUTV, which you get with setanta (at least on virgn media you do) at 18:30-21:00.

Then on Saturday ( 25th April ), our under 18s are on, same channel, MUTV 11:55-14:00.

http://www.livesportontv.com/football/

MUTV is the only one of the clubs' channels I can't get on Virgin Media actually.

That's what I said? You can get it on virgin media

Our reserves are on TV tonight against Manure if anyone is interested. It's on MUTV, which you get with setanta (at least on virgn media you do) at 18:30-21:00.

Then on Saturday ( 25th April ), our under 18s are on, same channel, MUTV 11:55-14:00.

http://www.livesportontv.com/football/

MUTV is the only one of the clubs' channels I can't get on Virgin Media actually.

That's what I said? You can get it on virgin media

I'm confused. Yeah it was on Virgin Media but it's not like the other clubs'. You have to pay an added subscription for MUTV.

Toon Brazil nuts over Nas

Apr 26 2009 by Neil Farrington, Sunday Sun

NEWCASTLE have a made a fresh check on Slovakia-based teenage Brazilian central defender Dionatan Nascimento.

Magpies’ scouts flew out to watch Nascimento – still just 16 – play for MFK Kosice in a league game against DAC Dunajska Streda last night.

Nascimento made his first-team debut last Saturday, having spent a week-long trial at United along with club-mate and fellow defender Lubomir Korijkov last month.

But Newcastle have missed out on 16-year-old Walsall striker Richard Penekit.

Despite interest from the Magpies, Manchester United, Liverpool, West Brom and Birmingham, Penekit has agreed to join Fulham.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-utd/newcastle-utd-news/2009/04/26/toon-brazil-nuts-over-nas-79310-23473523/

Last game for the Reserves tonight away to Liverpool, Barton will not be playing.

Forster, Soderberg, Tavernier, Lough, Tozer, Grieve, Airey, Inman, Doninger, Godsmark, Donaldson, Baheng, Ranger, Danquah, Vuckic, Xisco

Last game for the Reserves tonight away to Liverpool, Barton will not be playing.

Forster, Soderberg, Tavernier, Lough, Tozer, Grieve, Airey, Inman, Doninger, Godsmark, Donaldson, Baheng, Ranger, Danquah, Vuckic, Xisco

No Nacho either.  ???