Niall Quim Tonight Confirmed That ....

Crumpy Gunt

Guest thenorthumbrian

This just confirms that relegation would be truly terrible for the club.

Two words - Leeds United, it could happen to us.

Can't believe anyone can call Ashley a 'leech', when all he has done is put money into the club.

He's got a lot of faults, but that's not one of them.

Just because he’s yet to suck blood doesn’t mean he hasn’t sunk his fangs in.

True, but because he's yet to suck blood it means that anyone trying to say he will is guilty of peddling conjecture in a bid to suit their own agneda.  It's also getting really f***ing irritating

Our manager at Swansea (Martinez) insists that all players sign a 'performance related' contract. God knows what that means, but I presume it means if we went down so would their wages.

I can't believe its not a norm in any case, to have a contract based on what division you are in, no matter which division you are currently playing. Its a main reasn for the financial problems of relegated clubs.

If our lot had to sign performance related contracts 2-3 of them wouldn't have been paid in 2 years.

we would make a profit on owens injury from the FIFA then!!  ;D

As in bankruptcy?, no it couldn't.  Leeds had large debts and nobody to help pay them, our only debts are now held by the owner of the club as an interest free loan. 

Don't forget though a large chunk of their revenue goes onto payments to the police of the Republic Of Ireland. This is so vital evidence goes missing in any case involving Niall and the combination of drinking and driving. And judging by the regularity of this happening, a huge chunk of their revenue is indeed going towards that.

No it couldn't. Leeds didn't own their most saleable assets. NUFC does.

It barely matters for some clubs mind. Real Madrid were hundreds of millions of pounds in debt. No worries, sold their training ground back to the govt for £200m, given a new one for free. (disclaimer: this is my memory. may not be exact).

No it couldn't. Leeds didn't own their most saleable assets. NUFC does.

It barely matters for some clubs mind. Real Madrid were hundreds of millions of pounds in debt. No worries, sold their training ground back to the govt for £200m, given a new one for free. (disclaimer: this is my memory. may not be exact).

Sounds about right from what I can remember of it.

The King of Spain got involved and wrote off all there debt IIRC.