Disappointing First Season 11

Liam Liam Liam O

Carson has been horrific whenever I've seen WBA as well. However, like Robinson he was starting from a much lower level than Heurelho.

Surely it would have been easier to just type Gomes... :lol:

It's not actually, due to key location. Try it!

(That was a blatant lie.)

Guest kingdawson

OHHHHHHH Paul Robinson has been far shitter.

He hasn't actually.  It's credit to Gomes that he's managed to be worse than him though.

I've said this before, Gomes has been good for us. Made some outstanding saves, but the media always need a target.

Aye, the media always criticise Spurs. Start of every season they're knocking them down, telling us how poorly they'll do.  :lol:

They have clearly targeted Gomes. They never highlight the times he's been superb, yet constantly go on about the mistakes (do they do this with Cech? or Reina when he messes up?). Put it this way, Gomes has won us more points the he's lost us, that's for sure.

As if Gonzalez isn't in there. I know he's only on loan but he saw off a manager setting off a chain of events leading to the club in question being on the verge of relegation and has been fucking injured all year. :lol:

OHHHHHHH Paul Robinson has been far shitter.

He hasn't actually.  It's credit to Gomes that he's managed to be worse than him though.

I've said this before, Gomes has been good for us. Made some outstanding saves, but the media always need a target.

Aye, the media always criticise Spurs. Start of every season they're knocking them down, telling us how poorly they'll do.  :lol:

They have clearly targeted Gomes. They never highlight the times he's been superb, yet constantly go on about the mistakes (do they do this with Cech? or Reina when he messes up?). Put it this way, Gomes has won us more points the he's lost us, that's for sure.

More the media not criticising the big clubs as opposed to criticising Gomes.

As if Gonzalez isn't in there. I know he's only on loan but he saw off a manager leading to the club in question being on the verge of relegation and has been f***ing injured all year. :lol:

Can't be disappointing as we didn't know how good he was.

He could've been a 16yr old handicapped for all we knew.

Wait....he's not is he?  :kinnear:

As if Gonzalez isn't in there. I know he's only on loan but he saw off a manager leading to the club in question being on the verge of relegation and has been f***ing injured all year. :lol:

He should have been mindfuckingly awesome for all the shite he's caused us. :lol:

He should have been mindfuckingly awesome for all the shite he's caused us. :lol:

Keegan as manager for the team?  :pow:  :-[

Guest kingdawson

toss up between Gomes and Carson tbh, both as s*** as each other, Gomes belongs in a circus, all acrobatics, horrible horrible keeper

rightttttt.

Carson

Chimbonda Coloccini Cuellar Dossena

Bentley Tainio Deco Dos Santos

Xisco Elmander

Can't believe nobody put Dossena, £8m for someone who is genuinely one of the worst left backs in the league.

Scott Carson is a much poorer keeper than Gomes btw who has improved a fair bit in recent months after looking like a clown early doors. Seems to have settled in now.

Guest Chubby Jason

Of course Gomez should be in there, he's been utter shite for most of the season. How much was he? 10 million? Terrible value for money, same goes for Collochini he's been crap, Scolari has to be manager. Deco has to be in there too, he's a great play in my opinion but has been ineffective for most of the season.

What about Joe Kinnear? I thought he would be world class.  :rolleyes:

Carson

Chimbonda Coloccini Cuellar Dossena

Bentley Tainio Deco Dos Santos

Xisco Elmander

Can't believe nobody put Dossena, £8m for someone who is genuinely one of the worst left backs in the league.

Scott Carson is a much poorer keeper than Gomes btw who has improved a fair bit in recent months after looking like a clown early doors. Seems to have settled in now.

ro be fair Xisco has started 3 and scored 1. I could name 20 strikers in the league who make him look like Van Nistelrooy