For All Our Newcastle Based Fans

Nobody

Guest Heneage

Towelie, with all due respect mate. You will never feel the same pain I will if we go down.

Bit flippant that Nixon.I know what it feels like,i've already experienced it twice,but never as a fully grown man...

I know but its different with you Billy mate, Towelie is in another country. I walk through the city every day, read the Chronicle board every day, this club is the only real football I've known, I've gone on about Juve but they were not a tenth as prominent in my life as Newcastle, as a lad I only wanted Newcastle shirts no other teams. Room was Newcastle mad, In my short time I've seen us draw at the San Siro, and now I'm its likely we'll be playing Leeds next year.

so basiclly you are in a city where the majority are going through the same thing ?

doesn't that mean towelie should have it harder as he has to  go through it on his own ?

You think everyone in Newcastle is a newcastle fan?

At least he can get away from it.

Towelie, with all due respect mate. You will never feel the same pain I will if we go down.

Bit flippant that Nixon.I know what it feels like,i've already experienced it twice,but never as a fully grown man...

I know but its different with you Billy mate, Towelie is in another country. I walk through the city every day, read the Chronicle board every day, this club is the only real football I've known, I've gone on about Juve but they were not a tenth as prominent in my life as Newcastle, as a lad I only wanted Newcastle shirts no other teams. Room was Newcastle mad, In my short time I've seen us draw at the San Siro, and now I'm its likely we'll be playing Leeds next year.

so basiclly you are in a city where the majority are going through the same thing ?

doesn't that mean towelie should have it harder as he has to  go through it on his own ?

I can get away from it? Did you even read the OP?

Nixon, with no respect whatsoever, f*** off if you honestly think that.

Grow up.

I don't debate your ability to be a fan, and I'm not saying I'm a better fan. I'm saying that its going to be more relevant for me.

Funny. How's that?

How?Everybody talks about football...at least in Newcastle 90% of the population piss in the same pot so to speak,whereas Towelie is on his lonesome.

the majority in newcastle are newcastle fans.

he can't get away from it if many (friends,colleagues,the girl who fled to spain cos of his advances,family etc)know he is a newcastle fan.

What absolute bollocks. I've been with this team since 1994, following every single match. Tears have been shed numerous times, as have those of joy, heart-wrenching moments with time standing still and countless hours, money and - yes, friends sacrificed - purely for the sake of devotion and love for a team I've never actually seen play live.

And you call ME plastic?

Have a word with yourselves, will you.

Also, this also makes us absolutely bat-crazy, if you lot don't realise. We're in this together. Let's not be Shia / Sunni about this shit.

Great point.Irrespective where we are,we're in this together.