We could still escape

womblemaster

We are doomed man, we were doomed before Al came in.. I tell myself that every day so when it happens I will not want to fkn top myslef, giving myslef time to get used to the idea..

Same here. I accept that we're down now, we're definitely playing in the Championship next year..

We are doomed man, we were doomed before Al came in.. I tell myself that every day so when it happens I will not want to fkn top myslef, giving myslef time to get used to the idea..

Same here. I accept that we're down now, we're definitely playing in the Championship next year..

Have you come to that conclusion following the defeat of Hull tonight? I'd be interested in your thought process if that's the case.

Have you come to that conclusion following the defeat of Hull tonight? I'd be interested in your thought process if that's the case.

No, I meant that I've tricked myself into thinking we're down now. So if we somehow stay up, it'll be a huge bonus and I'll be smiling my head off..

...but as I say....we're down ok? :shifty:

We cant give up the ghost if we the fans do then what chance that the bunch of overpaid prima donnas in black and white will also. Win the two home games and we are safe lets make sure we dont give the players the opportunity to give up by making St James a cauldron of noise for them.

Maybe instead of Graeme Danby prancing round the pitch we should just have Don't Stop Believing by Journey blasting out when the lads are on the pitch. Quite apt really

new thread topic?  :lol:  apt pre-match music

my votes with "the final countdown" by europe

Guest Phil K

Quite simple really.

Normally a team fighting every inch of the way and scoring the odd goal (applies to Hull - NOT to us) but losing, gives a person hope.

You seem to be seeing a different Newcastle to most of us, from your comments. Looking good are they ?  :rolleyes:

Maybe instead of Graeme Danby prancing round the pitch we should just have Don't Stop Believing by Journey blasting out when the lads are on the pitch. Quite apt really

Because the club's been as successful as a GOB Bluth magic show?

:lol:

Guest elbee909

ILLUSIONS!

Please don't post fixture lists on the forum. s***, but rules are rules.

Cheers.

Sorry about that, it didn't occur to me that the article was basically a fixture list.

Here is a link to that article that predicts Newcastle will stay up: -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/5236107/Newcastle-target-Middlesbrough-derby-as-key-to-Premier-League-survival.html

What a brilliant link.

Sunderland unbeaten till the end of the season  :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: : :mackems:

'Down Down' ...Quo

Going doooooooooooooooooooooooown in a blaze of glory  :colo:

that was my first thought actually, but it's inaccurate 'cause if we down it'll almost certainly NOT be in a blaze of glory :kinnear:

But at least it would be a rallying call to go doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooown in a blaze of gloreh in the last few games