Radio Talk S**** at it again

Guest Phil K

Guest Phil K

Hook, line and sinker.

Thats as maybe

It still remains a spiteful dig at FANS rather than team on a national station.

Unforgiveable.

Talk Sport can't offer objective journalism on the airwaves since no one would bother listening.

They need people calling and texting to generate revenue and the best way to do this is to hire presenters who will say controversial (patently untrue most of the time) things on air.  It winds up a set of supporters who will call in to debate the point.

Talk Sport is the closest thing we have in this country to the right-wing lunatic radio shows over in the US.

oasis hate geordies because they got bottled in one of their earlier gigs here (at foundation i think, or whatever it was called back then).

who gives a fuck what they yhink, yesterdays men.

they remind me of keane, opening their gob to get attention because they are not what they were.

fuck them.

Noel Gallagher is a great guy and frequently amusing.  He's just winding people up, i've heard him take the piss out of geordies before along with scousers, cockneys and scots.  And he's slagged off his own Man City.  Being so easily offended just makes us look like dickheads - I'm sure the said site would be quite amusing for rivals.

oasis hate geordies because they got bottled in one of their earlier gigs here

I don't think they do, though the incident you mention is true.  Noel called the last gig in Newcastle the favourite so far of his tour and one of the members is from Bishop Auckland (not geordies i know, but sort of), i think they've referred to him as one.

oasis hate geordies because they got bottled in one of their earlier gigs here (at foundation i think, or whatever it was called back then).

who gives a fuck what they yhink, yesterdays men.

they remind me of keane, opening their gob to get attention because they are not what they were.

fuck them.

Yet every time I've seen them play at Newcastle they haven't conveyed anything of the sort. And a fair few times I've heard Noel and Liam Gallagher say complimentary things about us.

I have to say that I actually like Porky Parry.  I dont always agree with him but he is good for a laugh now and again. Interesting fact.....He used to work for the Evening Chronicle.

Re Noel Gallagher, I listened to the show and what he said was just a stupid off the cuff comment.  He doesnt hate us at all. Man City wouldnt have been playing Newcastle in The Masterplan video if he hated us that much!

who gives a f*** what they yhink, yesterdays men.

f*** them.

Yet every time I've seen them play at Newcastle they haven't conveyed anything of the sort. And a fair few times I've heard Noel and Liam Gallagher say complimentary things about us.

This, they love playing up here. The Arena gigs are nearly always some of the best ones on their tours. Next month they play stadium of shite, sure its not SJP but you can bet they'll be staying and drinking in Newcastle.

For me, the biggest revelation on Talksport this year is finding out that Andy Townsend is not infact a cunt but a pretty decent bloke!

The Porkmiester Parry is hilarious when somone calls up to challenge him and then he starts stuttering and then comes out with some complete bollocks!  ;D

The biggest cunts on that station are in no particular order............Hawkesby & Jacobs and that Ginger twat Adrian Durham.  He is a complete spanner him like.

For me, the biggest revelation on Talksport this year is finding out that Andy Townsend is not infact a c*** but a pretty decent bloke!

The Porkmiester Parry is hilarious when somone calls up to challenge him and then he starts stuttering and then comes out with some complete bollocks!  ;D

The biggest c***s on that station are in no particular order............Hawkesby & Jacobs and that Ginger t*** Adrian Durham.  He is a complete spanner him like.

Parry talks bollocks but he know he does. Adrian Durham takes the opposite stance on anything but does seem to dislike us having taken the media view that we think we're great and should win everything as we're a big club. He genuinely doesn't have a good word to say about us.

For me, the biggest revelation on Talksport this year is finding out that Andy Townsend is not infact a c*** but a pretty decent bloke!

The biggest c***s on that station are in no particular order............Hawkesby & Jacobs and that Ginger t*** Adrian Durham.  He is a complete spanner him like.

Parry talks bollocks but he know he does. Adrian Durham takes the opposite stance on anything but does seem to dislike us having taken the media view that we think we're great and should win everything as we're a big club. He genuinely doesn't have a good word to say about us.

Durham used to live in Newcastle aswell during the 90's.  I think he went to one of the Uni's or something.

Yes the huge stadium tour this summer shows that no one cares about Oasis :rolleyes:

FFS it was a joke. Get over it. D'you mean to tell me that Noel Gallagher is the first football fan to hate a cub that isn't his own? What's more, that show was fucking hilarious, so get the fuck over yourselves and stop moaning like a bunch of fucking cry babys.

And how in the name of John Lennon does Noel Gallagher sound southern?

FFS it was a joke. Get over it. D'you mean to tell me that Noel Gallagher is the first football fan to hate a cub that isn't his own? What's more, that show was fucking hilarious, so get the fuck over yourselves and stop moaning like a bunch of fucking cry babys.

:mackems:

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Oasis are shite. Couldn't care less what they think/say/sing.

Guest hagler

I have to say that I actually like Porky Parry.  I dont always agree with him but he is good for a laugh now and again. Interesting fact.....He used to work for the Evening Chronicle.

Re Noel Gallagher, I listened to the show and what he said was just a stupid off the cuff comment.  He doesnt hate us at all. Man City wouldnt have been playing Newcastle in The Masterplan video if he hated us that much!

i agree with all you say...

ive listened for a good few years now and parry has nothing but affection of his time here.i didnt care what the oasis bloke said..still listing to the show most days at some piont.

It was The Riverside (as was) in 1994. Someone got up on stage and punched Noel in the face.

City had just knocked us out of the Coca Cola cup.