Well Done

Guest guyb

Noble post guyb. If you go down which you probably now will, i hope we don't join you.

PS. Enmes and Shawkey are gash

Emnes has hardly played tbh. Fought hard and with a big more game time would have put his chances away. Quite the persistent fucker he is.

Guest Heneage

Unlucky mate. What is your thoughts on Emnes just generally, he looked a bit Martins esq tonight, gets the chances but is a poor finisher.

Unlucky mate. What is your thoughts on Emnes just generally, he looked a bit Martins esq tonight, gets the chances but is a poor finisher.

You know in public toilets, where there's like year-old dry piss stains up the walls? That is Emnes, in comparison Martins.

G.T.F.O.

Burns my throat to say it but congratulations.  The best team won, finished their chances and you should now get out of it. Although Fulham are a stiffer proposition than us.

For us, well you saw yourselves why we are where we are - can't defend leads (18pts lost from winning positions), can't finish chances, can't field a coherent XI in their correct positions.

Getting what we deserve frankly.

See you in 2010/11 God Willing.

In the beginning of the season I genuinely thought Boro would do well this year.

Emnes, Digard, Hoyte - all young and have decent pedigree - should have good debut season.

Thought Alves + Aliadere + Tuncay would improve.

Thought Southgate would improve.

Shame none of above happen.

I am worried that under Southgate Middlesbrough would struggle to be promoted straight back to Premiership.

Best of lucks.

i just want to grab southgate by the shoulders and give him a bloody good shake, he's less inspiring than a pint of mild.

i think that's part of the reason 'boro have been doing so badly, he's like a less passionate roeder if that's possible?!

i'd much rather have 'boro stay up than sunderland like. i'd have loved to have seen hull/blackburn/sunderland go down, wipe the smug smiles off brown and allardyce's faces

Hat's off to you... But I'm glad to see the back off Boro. Shit fans shit team.

Hope they go out of business if I'm honest.  :thup:

Enjoy your day's out at doncaster , blackpool etc etc...  :dowie:

I thought the Boro fans were some of the best that's visited SJP this season in terms of noise and much better than in previous visits. s*** range of songs though :D

Quite loud until we scored the second, but they really don't know what to sing. Empty seats? Have a word man.

Guest toonlass

Cheers mate. Shame Southgate is so poor as a manager. Good set of fans up at St James last night, better than some of the "big" teams.