Mancs to play complete reserve team against Hull?

Guest north shields lad

Guest neesy111

I'd like to think that an understrength reserve side such as the following could beat hull.

Foster

Neville

Evans

Oshea

Rafael

Park

Anderson

Fletcher

Fabio

Tevez

Macheda.

if stoke could beat hull then that side defo can

Hopefully Hull will be thinking the same way and will be assuming they can take Man U's reserves.

What no team needs at this stage of the season is complacency. Hopefully its creeping into Hull's heads as we speak.

Facing a fuller strength Man U may make them fight harder than an under strength team

Guest Heneage

For all the plaudits SAF gets, he's quite happy to fight dirty and fling shit to get it done, very Machiavellian in that sense. Its far from classy and if he's happy to do that so be it, but I always hoped that he would have more class.

For all the plaudits SAF gets, he's quite happy to fight dirty and fling s*** to get it done, very Machiavellian in that sense. Its far from classy and if he's happy to do that so be it, but I always hoped that he would have more class.

For all the plaudits SAF gets, he's quite happy to fight dirty and fling s*** to get it done, very Machiavellian in that sense. Its far from classy and if he's happy to do that so be it, but I always hoped that he would have more class.

bollocks.....he just whinges when he can't have his own way.

Guest FlapjackJoe

At least Hull would not be able to play their star striker (snigger) Manucho in that game...

Guest Heneage

How many times has he played "Mind games" with opponent's, for example with Keegan in 96.

How many times has he played "Mind games" with opponent's, for example with Keegan in 96.

he didn't. he whinged about others trying harder against his team than others. if steve mclaren does it it's whigning, if roeder does it its whinging,if ferguson does it it's mind games.

he's the spoilt brat of football who whinges when he can't get his own way. he did try it deliberatly once...the season after with wenger and it blew up in his face.

he didn't. he whinged about others trying harder against his team than others. if steve mclaren does it it's whigning, if roeder does it its whinging,if ferguson does it it's mind games.

he's the spoilt brat of football who whinges when he can't get his own way. he did try it deliberatly once...the season after with wenger and it blew up in his face.

It wasn't even whinging about others trying harder - he basically brought the game into disrepute and insinuated that Leeds were going to go out and throw the match against us.  The FA didn't even raise an eyebrow.  It's the sort of shit that he's gotten away with for years.  If a manager - other than Ferguson - dares to say that a referee has been a bit shit they throw the book at them.

I'd like to think that an understrength reserve side such as the following could beat hull.

Foster

Neville

Evans

Oshea

Rafael

Park

Anderson

Fletcher

Fabio

Tevez

Macheda.

if stoke could beat hull then that side defo can

as if park would play though, he is pretty much a certainty to play in the final as is one of neville or raphael and anderson tevez evans oseah would be on the bench so the team would be much worse than that imo, we need to beat fulham and them to loose

Guest Phil K

We've got to do it ourselves, end of.

It wouldn't be the first time - remember Coventry managing (when Dick Dastardly Jimmy Hill was their Chairman ?) to get their deciding game against the then-champions Everton put off to after the rest of the games were over, and of course Everton players had their minds on their summer hols ? And beat them and stayed up - Coventry did a lot of dirty tricks to stay up - can't blame them, you can wonder why they were allowed to though - the league has tried ever since to make sure the same thing doesn't happen again (odd how often it was Coventry tho - twice with Sunderland and once with someone else I believe)

Thats why I think that the league will have a little word with Man U if they try that.

Taggart was on SSN this morning saying that if Ferdinand isn't fit enough to play against Arsenal at the weekend then he will be playing the following week against Hull. If that's the case then surely he wont be fielding to much of a weakend side.