RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has to be true. He registered yesterday after all

Hang on mate, im just letting yous know what iv heard -  would you rather me not say anything? -what reason would i have to lie?

Because no-one lies on the Intraweb  :razz:

Hang on mate, im just letting yous know what iv heard -  would you rather me not say anything? -what reason would i have to lie?

Default 'ITK' response, number 14.

See also, 'I have 100% faith in this guy' or 'He's never been wrong before'.

I dont 100% believe it myself, its what ive heard - whether its true or not i dont know but im just making you aware of the possibility it could be accurate, ive been frustrated as anyone reading all these "takeover by friday" things all over the place which have all turned out to be false, im neither saying this is true or untrue, just passing on what ive been told as im sure yous would rather know than not.

Guest icemanblue

Hang on mate, im just letting yous know what iv heard -  would you rather me not say anything? -what reason would i have to lie?

I dont 100% believe it myself, its what ive heard - whether its true or not i dont know but im just making you aware of the possibility it could be accurate, ive been frustrated as anyone reading all these "takeover by friday" things all over the place which have all turned out to be false, im neither saying this is true or untrue, just passing on what ive been told as im sure yous would rather know than not.

Fair play  O0

Guest Heneage

"My guy's high up in the club."

That's response number 4.

ITK Default Q&A Ver 0.1 (beta)

1. Who is your source?

2. Is he reliable?

3. Do you have any proof?

4. Does your source have any proof?

1. Who is your source?

2. Is he reliable?

5. Is he black?

1. Who is your source?

2. Is he reliable?

5. Is he black?

Good one. We'll get a draft list together then present it at the International Internet ITK Conference in Geneva to see if we can get it ratified and become a standard.

Guest rosstoon

Family member works at BBC and they are looking to get a replacement for Alan Shearer for MOTD as we speak. Apparantly Garth Crooks, ANdy Townsend have been contacted. He has confirmed that he is to leave. BBC have kept his position open for whenever he wants to return.

Family member works at BBC and they are looking to get a replacement for Alan Shearer for MOTD as we speak. Apparantly Garth Crooks, Andy Townsend have been contacted. He has confirmed that he is to leave. BBC have kept his position open for whenever he wants to return.

Thought he worked for ITV?

Would you rather me have not told you?

its not personal like (well mostly..) but 412 pages so far of ITKs and club non-announcements means that you will get greeted with a slightly jaded response..

thanks for the info..lets wait and see eh?

Family member works at BBC and they are looking to get a replacement for Alan Shearer for MOTD as we speak. Apparantly Garth Crooks, Andy Townsend have been contacted. He has confirmed that he is to leave. BBC have kept his position open for whenever he wants to return.

So? Anyway, they must get in Desailly as replacement if it happens.

See my problem with this is that despite being in my mid 30's, of sound  mind (generally) and a responsible professional person who rationally knows that this is all bullshit ......I'm starting to hope.  This is not good for the soul

Thought they liked viewers?