The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

I like this two upfront with a man in the hole. A three man central midfield should work nicely in that case...

This could fly. There'll be reliance upon a relevant striker to track the wing a bit, must remember that.

Be good if our fullbacks got up and down too, but perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself :lol:

I like this two upfront with a man in the hole. A three man central midfield should work nicely in that case...

This could fly. There'll be reliance upon a relevant striker to track the wing a bit, must remember that.

Be good if our fullbacks got up and down too, but perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself :lol:

I'm perfectly happy to just sit and make the play from deep whilst the other two can be more creative if they like. I'll help shore up one of the flanks if I need to, almost like a DRMC, if such a thing exists.

So, so far we have Gambling in goal, Pilko DM , me, gimp and dan b in attack, with me in the hole (Owen, ala Keegans reign), Optimistic Nut at centre back. My cousin will play CB, as he's that by trade anyway (if he's needed).

Do we have any other confirmed positions?

So, so far we have Gambling in goal, Pilko DM , me, gimp and dan b in attack, with me in the hole (Owen, ala Keegans reign), Optimistic Nut at centre back. My cousin will play CB, as he's that by trade anyway (if he's needed).

Do we have any other confirmed positions?

Dino at RB one would imagine.

Rightio, nice one. Anyone else who is playing and hasn't nailed a position down, do so soonish, because I want to make sure everyone knows their role ( if ya smeeeeeeelll).

4-3-1-2?

or 4-3-3?

GK

RB CB CB LB

DM

RCM LCM

AMC

ST ST

tbh

thats a 442 diamond where im from.

I just want to play opposite Dan B , :knuppel2:

So you decided to play upfront?

You're all talk.

we'll see

GK

RB CB CB LB

DM

RCM LCM

AMC

ST ST

tbh

You're all talk.

we'll see

:lol: touché

GK

RB CB CB LB

DM

RCM LCM

AMC

ST ST

tbh

You're all talk.

we'll see

:lol: touché

never decided owt,  was discussing tactics via Pkm, when Pilko announced he was playing at the back and we suddenly had 10 forwards.

we have a plan, and you dont know it. :razz:

you shud have disrespected me about my achievements on the sat night before the game, its too soon for the anger to last.

Guest stuartbrown06

I usually play up front or centre mid? not too fussed where i play though tbh! stick me on the wing if theres nobody down for there yet?

I usually play up front or centre mid? not too fussed where i play though tbh! stick me on the wing if theres nobody down for there yet?

Yeah mate, left and right wing free at the moment.