The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

sorry, have I entered the part of the thread where the red team tell each other that they're going to destroy the blues...

well, if you say it enough times it might come true...

sorry, have I entered the part of the thread where the red team tell each other that they're going to destroy the blues...

I think we'll get stuffed, and that its borderline retarded that we decided not to switch up the teams.

Does that help?

Blue time was shite last time. It's not as if you guys played fluid football, it just so happens that we were fucking atrocious, and failed put any bite into the performance.

I'll be going all out on the 5th, and if any of the reds don't show the same, they'll know about it  :lol:

You guy's are missing Rich yeah? Even better.

Whatever happens, you'll know you've been in a battle, regardless  :pow:

"The reds have 11 players, in fact I believe they have 12 they just haven't assigned them to positions yet. THe players below their formation are confirmed players. Stu can you mail me on the adddress I PM'd you."

Which is: [email protected]

Okay, that last bit was clipped from the simpsons...

Guest stuartbrown06

I'd prefer Nixon to go to the blues anyway.

I will literally cry laughing when the reds win, and the only reason he moved to the blues is to taste victory.

He's going to be a complete loser  :colo:

I like nixon and think he's a canny player but ive got to admit im a bit more motivated than normal cos it would be funny as f*ck if this happened!!

I'd prefer Nixon to go to the blues anyway.

I will literally cry laughing when the reds win, and the only reason he moved to the blues is to taste victory.

He's going to be a complete loser  :colo:

I like nixon and think he's a canny player but ive got to admit im a bit more motivated than normal cos it would be funny as f*ck if this happened!!

you are all up for it, cos youve lost twice in a row, we will need to be on our game to make it three. ...we will be.

Sorry guys have to pull out as ive been on jury service this week and next and its sparked off my sciatica thats effecting my lower back and tbh im in agony and cannot risk aggravating it as work comes first and cannot afford any time off on sickies as 3 years ago it fucked me for 3 months so sorry again.