The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Bitter much, Nixon?

:lol:

Sorry but you were the least productive of your team, partly as they were good but you just didn't seem to get into the game.

Sorry Dan but few crosses were over hit.

Bitter much, Nixon?

:lol:

Sorry but you were the least productive of your team, partly as they were good but you just didn't seem to get into the game.

Sorry Dan but few crosses were over hit.

"the least productive"? My job wasn't to produce anything, it was to sit and protect the back four. Reckon I did that fairly well, considering the blue goal was when I was off the pitch as well.

Tried to rugby takle the gimp, but he has such a huge girth, i couldnt get my arms around him.

You make out like am a total fat cunt when i'm clearly not  :lol:

Tried to rugby takle the gimp, but he has such a huge girth, i couldnt get my arms around him.

You make out like am a total fat cunt when i'm clearly not  :lol:

when you shoulder charged me, ...with your hands and knee in my back,../felt like a fking train,...so yeah i do!

Bitter much, Nixon?

;D loving the fact the blues got higher scores than us in his ratings.

Really enjoyed the game even though I shit myself a few times while I had the ball. I lagged badly at the end of the second half due to both calfs threatening to cramp up! Still reckon the entire red team played really well as a unit and even though we were under the kosh for periods in the 2nd half we were excellent on the break. Special thanks to Optimistic Nut for saving my arse countless times and to Pilko for awesome dm play  O0. Favorite part of the match was watching cp40 trying to rugby tackle Northern Gimp.

Great time at the pub afterwards as well.

Obviously I can't post football clips, but search for "Boris Johnson tackle" on youtube and it's what the gimp got off cp40. :lol:

:laugh:... i lost the plot for about 5 mins cos i was wiped by the keeper and the gimp, and the ref just laughed.

Obviously I can't post football clips, but search for "Boris Johnson tackle" on youtube and it's what the gimp got off cp40. :lol:

It was only a charity match you plonker. :lol:

Slim: 8.5 - class attacking performance, just a shame we didn't get to see that ferocious shot that he demonstrated in the 'warm up'!

I am normally a defender or cm so I am surprised  :frantic:

Which one were you mate?

:laugh:... i lost the plot for about 5 mins cos i was wiped by the keeper and the gimp, and the ref just laughed.

You knew I was going to get there first, I punched the ball and you headbutted me in the chest and the ref gave me freeckick as I won the ball and you came in dangerously.

You make out like am a total fat c*** when i'm clearly not  :lol:

when you shoulder charged me, ...with your hands and knee in my back,../felt like a fking train,...so yeah i do!

Madness, clearly not or the ref would have called a foul.

It was only a charity match you plonker. :lol:

Oh aye that's right, I forgot how INCREDIBLY LAX you usually are with posting football clips. :lol:

he aknowledged the foul, and said he played on.

Guest Stephen927

No sympathy for cp40, he was the one who was all over me when I was trying to defend a corner in the last game.  :lol:

he aknowledged the foul, and said he played on.

Fair enough.

You knew I was going to get there first, I punched the ball and you headbutted me in the chest and the ref gave me freeckick as I won the ball and you came in dangerously.

To be honest, that should have been a goal, I called Lee's name just before I hit it...if he'd started his run then he would have only needed to touch the ball past you (you were already rushing out). Maybe tiredness slowed his reactions and he didn't really start running for it until it had almost cleared Niel's head :(

No sympathy for cp40, he was the one who was all over me when I was trying to defend a corner in the last game.  :lol:

Don't talk to cp40 about corners.

*cough*Geremi*cough*

*cough*Geremi*cough*

the pitch moved as i kicked the ball...

*cough*Geremi*cough*

the pitch moved as i kicked the ball...

Sir Geremi of the blues

http://www.magpieszone.com/toon/2008/01/27012008_geremi.jpg

What's this rumour about Nixon requesting a transfer to the Red Team?

Someone in the pub said that he'd been given a free transfer after the match??

What's this rumour about Nixon requesting a transfer to the Red Team?

Someone in the pub said that he'd been given a free transfer after the match??

Get. fucked. :lol: