The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

I can't believe I have missed this. I had to miss the last two games because of working on a Sunday, but I am off that Sunday. Which team needs players? Is it the pitches near Coach Lane?

how good are you?

Well since Nixon got owned, the OP is lacking the usual quality of the past 2 matches. Certainly come along mate, I think I read stupeedo would be giving more info in the next day or 2.

It's the Newcastle uni pitches... but again, I'm not exactly sure where that is.  :blush:

Well since Nixon got owned, the OP is lacking the usual quality of the past 2 matches. Certainly come along mate, I think I read stupeedo would be giving more info in the next day or 2.

It's the Newcastle uni pitches... but again, I'm not exactly sure where that is.  :blush:

I posted a fucking map! fs

I can't believe I have missed this. I had to miss the last two games because of working on a Sunday, but I am off that Sunday. Which team needs players? Is it the pitches near Coach Lane?

Reds are prolly in need of players more than blooz.

and i saw it, and still got fucking lost on sunday, checking it  out on our bikes with the gimp.

and i saw it, and still got fucking lost on sunday, checking it  out on our bikes with the gimp.

Useless.

once youve turned onto coach lane (from 4laneendsy road), just take an immediate left. I imagine the gate wouldve been closed if the place wasn't being used.

I posted a f***ing map! fs

and i saw it, and still got f***ing lost on sunday, checking it  out on our bikes with the gimp.

Useless.

once youve turned onto coach lane (from 4laneendsy road), just take an immediate left. I imagine the gate wouldve been closed if the place wasn't being used.

Ah so its next to the church? I know them ones. I'm not too bad, but only started having a kick about recently after not playing at all! I play left wing.

Useless.

watch it sunshine, two weeks to go, and your already in the bad books.

Useless.

well you're in the stupid books.

Useless.

well you're in the stupid books.

not for the first time.

I'm awaiting time from Stupeedo once I'm unbanned I'll post time and Directions to the pitch and a rough itinerary 

I have massive man boobs

ok, I made that last line up... but the rest is genuine.

I'm awaiting time from Stupeedo once I'm unbanned I'll post time and Directions to the pitch and a rough itinerary 

I have massive man boobs

ok, I made that last line up... but the rest is genuine.

this is like the Mike ashley school for organising football matches,...'.Ban the bloke who edits the Op'

oh, and the N-O FA have delayed the confirmation of Nixon/Kezman's transfer to the Blue Team citing "insufficient squad members" at his original team.

Looks like Kezman/Nixon will be lining up in red (well, pink) again

Also, just to highlight the match KO is at 2pm.

i.e. the ref is going to start the game then.

don't want people to get confused and think we're meeting at 2 then KO at 2.15 or whatever

oh, and the N-O FA have delayed the confirmation of Nixon/Kezman's transfer to the Blue Team citing "insufficient squad members" at his original team.

fuck that.

lets send him off to the lesser known green team.

f*** that.

lets send him off to the lesser known green team.

Oh god not more long balls from the back.

probably would have worked if you'd put dan_b up front, big wullie style.

I would quite like nixon on the blues (he can control & pass the ball - which is more than a certain member of the red team) but it does seem ridiculous that the blus have subs when reds haven't got 11. maybe for game 4 (pre-season friendly) when we have more players we can chop & change the line-ups.

Plus, he seems to have invented some ridiculous 4-2-3-1 formation with himself as the striker??

probably would have worked if you'd put dan_b up front, big wullie style.

I would quite like nixon on the blues (he can control & pass the ball - which is more than a certain member of the red team) but it does seem ridiculous that the blus have subs when reds haven't got 11. maybe for game 4 (pre-season friendly) when we have more players we can chop & change the line-ups.

Plus, he seems to have invented some ridiculous 4-2-3-1 formation with himself as the striker??

Name names??

I'd prefer Nixon to go to the blues anyway.

I will literally cry laughing when the reds win, and the only reason he moved to the blues is to taste victory.

He's going to be a complete loser  :colo: